Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Da Waaaas with da pimp canes?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭rOBeRt frETt

Holy Jaysuuus Batman!!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

I don't know what it is about Limerick scobes in particular but they sicken me at levels other scobes can't reach.

Are they taller than other regional scobes :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Mossess

Ah now lads, would you not feel sorry for those poor lads. I mean, how would you feel if you were walking down the road one day, on the way to collect your government money that your ENTITLED TO, and you fell over a footpath. And then six members of your family and friends fell over the footpath too! That’s why they all had canes, cause they have a claim in.
    The poor lads. I mean I’m sure they would love to be out there working, being productive members of society. And if it wasn’t for there malformed penchant for being scumbags I’m sure they would be.

So now they can claim the disability and there misses can claim carers allowance, and childers benefit and everything else going. And now with the Regeneration Project rehousing them all in what were crime free neighbourhoods it won’t be long before you have one living next to you.
    So get use to the Pimp cane, cause there will be one on your street soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

is there a girl in blue being assaulted outside HMV there..???? :eek:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055843333
    ???:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

sorry and i should know better but what is a Waaaas ?

• Advertisement

sorry and i should know better but what is a Waaaas ?

its the plural of a waaaaaa(their mating sound)

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Mossess

Icky Thump wrote: »
    its the plural of a waaaaaa(their mating sound)

That's actually true. They make that sound when there is 3 or more together, imagine 400 seagulls - wearing Tracksuits and Pyjamas

Mossess wrote: »
    That's actually true. They make that sound when there is 3 or more together, imagine 400 seagulls - wearing Tracksuits and Pyjamas
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mossess wrote: »

I think a flock of starlings comes closer to the sound. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

2agpz46.png

I wonder if this was an actual assault accidentally caught on camera?

- Its a sad day when you can't take a picture of Scumbags without inadvertently recording a violent crime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭phill106

Raiser wrote: »
    2agpz46.png

I wonder if this was an actual assault accidentally caught on camera?

- Its a sad day when you can't take a picture of Scumbags without inadvertently recording a violent crime.

it looks like she is just getting the hood pulled up on her head..hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

Bagmagnet wrote: »
    Here's a picture i took a few weeks ago

With a sepia tinge that makes a pretty sweet screensaver.

Advertisement