Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

don´t know how this happened

Options
  • 17-02-2010 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi,

after the big crash I requested a new password and I got it sent out. But, it seems I registered with boards in 2007 under this name, forgot about it, and then set up an account under the name Popel. I´ve been Popel since then and honestly didnt even remember that there was another account.

Can I get a password change for my Popel account please? As far as I know it´s probably all with the one email address.

I hope that makes a bit of sense.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Hi

If you send an email to hello@boards.ie, you can be reunited with your account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hey, as Sparky says above, could you drop us an email to hello@boards.ie with your original username and the following info please?
    1. Who you sent any of your last 3 PMs to - not the content (we can't check this) - just who you sent them to
    2. Your phone number (if you had it listed on your account)
    3. When was the last time you logged on to the site
    Thanks so much

Darragh

Advertisement