Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Crono ALU Mag Elite - Turbo trainer (sold)

• 17-02-2010 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,125 ✭✭✭✭

This trainer is now up for re-sale.

The resistance is fairly low, but it's OK up to about 350W (i.e. anything but anaerobic intervals for most people). I've replaced it with a Tacx Satori, which has better resistance, but costs €160+. Cheap, good, pick one.

A piece of plastic on the clamp mechanism is broken (was this way when I bought it) but doesn't seem to have affected the security of the mechanism.

It has helped me a lot over the winter. No problems with reliability.

€40, no offers.

I also have a CycleOps Riser Block, perfect condition, €15 or €10 with the trainer.

First option on the riser block to anyone who wants it with the trainer.

Collection only from Clonsilla or Dublin city centre.

Brochure shot:

14870elite_l.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,125 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

PM received from Alfalad, coming round to view tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Bullmastiff

I'll take it if alfalad dosent. I'm also in Clonsilla.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,125 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Trainer and riser block sold to Alfalad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭alfalad

Lumen wrote: »
    Trainer and riser block sold to Alfalad.

Good doing business with you Lumen, but wouldn't you know it the campag skewers doing fit it! Damn them and there trying to make it look cool! But nothing a quick trip to cycleways won't sort at lunch.

Now all I need is a extra rear wheel!

Advertisement