Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A real fire

• 17-02-2010 1:07pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,550 CMod ✭✭✭✭

A cold winter night, a good DVD, a glass of wine and sitting in front of a real fire. What more could you want? The orange flames, a bit of coal, wood and turf...sparks, warmth. Nothing like it! Forget duvets. ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

You've just described almost every weekend I've had since last Oct, I love it!
    Of course the added presence of my boyfriend makes it even better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

The scent of orange peelings on a turf fire is georgous.:)

Advertisement