Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo studios in portlaoise

Options
  • 17-02-2010 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

im looking to get my first tattoo can anyone recommed the best place in portlaoise to go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Go to Dublin.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,590 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

the guy near the square, over the novelty 'adult' shop, near xtravision, is good for your first one.

he also has clinics in tullamore and carlow.

i had my third done by him about two years ago.. i was impressed... reasonably priced, good work.... had some good ideas above and beyond my original.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭joe_dunne

Hi all,

I've heard mix things about the bloke in Vegas to be honest. I've gone to a few dodgy shops in my day but I got my last one done in Snakebite in Dublin. Pricey butt he set up is very good.

I've heard good thins about the new tattoo shop in Naas though.

Joe
    Bujinkan Portlaoise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 laoislassy

Thanks for info im not really in a position to travel as i have no transport and have kids so its only Portloaise im interested in. As far as im aware that guy from Vegas has stopped working there in Portlaoise and they have a new artist but no body I know has any feed back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭ella87

it's not something you can just wash off don't get it done in portlaoise.
    go to Dublin to snakebite or st stephens green my bf got two tattoos by yani in stephens green he's really talented

• Advertisement
Advertisement