Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Same names in soaps....

Options
  • 17-02-2010 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭

....i cant think of any soaps where there have been two characters with the same first name.....anyone..?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Hmm Little Mo & Big Mo in Eastenders off the top of my head and other related ones Lorcan and Lorcan Jnr in Fair City :P

I put in a search for "Joe" in wiki for Corrie and found Gails Bloke and another guy who played a part in 2004 and 2003 but usually it would be pointless to have characters of the same name in a soap at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

I remember thinking this before and the only soap i could think of was Brookside.
    Remember Jackie Corkhill and Jackie Dixon! They were in it at the same time as well if i remember right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

jessie1 wrote: »
    I remember thinking this before and the only soap i could think of was Brookside.
    Remember Jackie Corkhill and Jackie Dixon! They were in it at the same time as well if i remember right.

They did call Jackie Dixon - Jacqueline a few times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Eastenders Billy Mitchell and Billy Jackson at the moment

Coronation Street used to have 3 Elizabeths at the same time (Lynch, Williams, and McDonld) at the one time. Now they've only 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Billie and Billy are doing my head in! Can they not call one of them Will or something?

• Advertisement
Advertisement