Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So Whose giving Blood??

Options
  • 17-02-2010 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

This is going to be fun...passing out at the sign of a needle :D

Anyone else going to do this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Been too short a time since my last one but best wishes to everyone doing it for their first time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭candy19

Ah it's great to be able to do sumit like this, I'm a first-timer...!

Roll on next thursday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CampbellSeanVP

Hi Folks

I would just like to thank you all for your donations to the blood bank. I am proud to say that the blood bank have never had a responce from any college like this before and it has been 5 years since they have been into DIT so I am proud to have orginised them to come into DIT. They have collected over 40 pints of blood from DIT students and staff.

They are looking at coming back to DIT in April and to most of the same sites for 2 days at a time so please get involved again it would be great, mind you you have to wait 90 days from your last donation. So if you havent donated then here is your chance!

Regards

Sean Campbell.
    Vice President,
    DIT Students' Union,
    Bolton Street,
    Dublin 1.

Ph: 01 402 2944
    Mob: 086 603 1076
    Email: vpservices@ditsu.ie

www.ditsu.ie
    DIT Students' Union - supporting student life

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭candy19

Well said Campbell!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Rahc

I've always wanted to but I'm not allowed...something about living in the UK during certain years! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

It hasnt been 90 days since I last gave blood but definitely bring it back in April and I'll be at the top of the queue!

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

Any chance I can still register for the Aungier st clinic on the day or if I go to the SU early in the week?

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

Yeah same here I would like to give but i didnt realise there was a sign up date.

Advertisement