Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Research Topic

Options
  • 17-02-2010 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hey guys :)

Starting to think of topics I could use for my LC History research. Only in 5th yr at the moment, but, really want a headstart so I can get to grips with it.
    Want to make sure I'm picking the right one because I'm awful for getting easily bored with things!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I need something unique, interesting and of course; historical.

Open to all suggestions, have a few of my own but just want to see if any of the extremely intelligent Irish students of today can contribute ;)

I'm into pretty much all aspects of history - German history would probably be the most attractive to me though. Love a good oul' read about Nazi Germany etc I know it's a popular choice, but, there's so much info out there about it & there's such a variety of topics to choose from.

Anyone have any specific topics that might work?

x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭matty_fryatt

i am in 6th year and have not finished it yet i am doing it on the my lai massacre it is only ordinary lever 600-800 words :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

For my project I chose the violence and attitude of the police during the lockout. I took it as I only had an interest in Irish history. But my advice would be ask another history teacher in your school (not your own) and get their opinions on German history.

Advertisement