Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strings, where to get them ?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Erren Music

BSOM wrote: »
    Aye, have them in stock. Only .12's left tho. Loads of .60mm in Dunlop or Plantet Waves.

Loads of .60mm planet waves please.

I've gone mad this month with new gear but I will buy all your elixirs if they are 12's to 52's, can never have enough stands, (currently have lots) will be in tomorrow after lunch ok.

I use the shops in Maynooth and Tullamore as much as I can, you cannot beat that personal touch. I would always try to buy from a shop. Online isn't gonna help someday when your stuck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭BSOM

No problem at all, really appreciate the business.

Ill have them behind the counter for you so just ask for John when you come in.

Cya l8rs dude.

BSOM wrote: »
    No problem at all, really appreciate the business.

Ill have them behind the counter for you so just ask for John when you come in.

Cya l8rs dude.

Sorry mate, when you didnt get back to me i assumed that they were the wrong strings, i can pick up thursday around noon if thats cool. thanks john

No worries man, its Elixir 80/20 Bronze guage 12's.

We open up at 1 o clock till about 9pm.

Look forward to meeting a fellow boarder!

Thanks again. Thats a great place you have there. I have passed that estate hundreds of times over the years and never knew there was a shop.

Those stands are perfect for my mandolin and steinberger.

Maybe you need a big sign for passing traffic.

No problem at all, thank you for coming out and giving me you custom !

We did have signs out but they got taken down by the council.... woopps. Have a new PVC sign coming from the front of the building soon.

Again, thanks for coming out to me and happy that the stands suit you.

Regards,
    J

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

I just buy 'em in ye olde shoppe. I generally buy four or five sets at a time and get 'em for €4/5 a pop. Handy enough!

Advertisement