Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accommodation near ul for one night

Options
  • 17-02-2010 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

I am coming to UL in a few weeks for one night, I need somewhere to stay for the night that's close to the college.... not lookin for anything overly fancy but nothin rough either haha does anyone have any names of hotels or b&bs in the area that wont break the bank??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭neo2010

Try the Kilmurry Lodge. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

In before Mossin offers his place ;)

Kilmurry Lodge on the Dublin rd will probably be the cheapest.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

great thanks! is it a fairly decent place ya?? website seems lovely but just wanna make sure ill be able to sleep!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

Depending on the night your down you may want to ask for a room that is on the other side than the nightclub if you want to get some sleep. The place is very nice and the staff are brilliant there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Try the Travelodge on the Dublin Rd too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

I suggest the Travelodge In castletroy, I stayed there for a few nights and it was great. Very cheap deals and its a new hotel so rooms are still in a great condition. Theres not much in the hotel but if your just looking for a nice room to relax/watch tv and sleep in this place is perfect, also there is no pub/nightclub so no noise. Its very close to UL too.

http://www.travelodge.ie/limerick-hotel-casteltroy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SpaniardGolf

You should take my advice and go to the travel lodge
    http://www.travelodge.ie/limerick-hotel-casteltroy

;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

lostdesign wrote: »
    Its very close to UL too.

Wouldn't agree with that to be honest; it's a good 20 minute walk in from there. In terms of distance;

Carlton Castletroy Park - 5ish minutes
    Kilmurry Lodge Hotel - 15 minutes or less
    Travelodge - 20 minutes plus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

The Castletroy Park is expensive though, isn't it? I stayed there once...in 2005.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Mr. K wrote: »
    The Castletroy Park is expensive though, isn't it? I stayed there once...in 2005.

Taken over by Carlton now, yeah it'd be the priciest of the three; something like this on average;

Carlton €99
    Lodge €69
    Travelodge €49

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gibbonsl

I am coming to UL in a few weeks for one night, I need somewhere to stay for the night that's close to the college.... not lookin for anything overly fancy but nothin rough either haha does anyone have any names of hotels or b&bs in the area that wont break the bank??

Depending on what you are coming you can try Brennan Court in UL.061 202081.

Advertisement