Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting old account: Whats the turn around time?

Options
  • 17-02-2010 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Right,

I've sent in my details regarding a locked out account. Have had communication from boards.e regarding this. Whats the expected turn around time in resolving it?

I understand you have a long list of issues and we have to wait our turn but once boards.ie have engaged with the user, it would be nice to get useful feedback that the issue is being investigated?

Thanks

Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Depending on if we have all your details, it can be anywhere up to 2 weeks, unfortunately.

We're getting back to everyone individually and will ackowledge all replies as soon as we can.

It helps a lot when people remember to include their username in their email.

Will try get you sorted today. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

And you should be sorted now :)

Darragh

Advertisement