Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Former BT Customer having problems

• 17-02-2010 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I was a BT customer and recently had to switch to vodafone. I have a 7meg line and vodafone carried over my same contract.

However since the switch I am noticing that if I download something I am only getting max 70kb/s where before with BT I was getting up to 700kb/s.

Whats the deal? Is anyone else having the same issue?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

There are plemty of posts on this forum on the same topic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

I just responded to a very similar post and this is what I said:

Yes this is an extremely common problem for Vodafone home broadband customers at the moment. Just do a search of this forum to discover for yourself. Plus the Vodafone website forums are filled with people with the same complaint.

It seems to be happening for the majority if not all Vodafone home broadband customers. It's the same for me and it's an absolute nightmare. Today for example my internet has cut out approx. every three minutes, and takes about five more minutes to come back on again. Pages take about five times longer to load than they should, and more often than not the page doesn't load properly. This has been going on for me since December since the switch to Vodafone from BT. The only decision I've left to make is which ISP to switch to. But they all seem to have their problems, so it's a tough decision.

Advertisement