Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reid's furniture

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

You certainly can, but NOT IN THE BARGAIN ALERTS FORUM! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭ninalucy1985

lol. ok point taken,, can you give me a link to where i should post this?
    im a bit lost on this site? : (
    sorry!
    xx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Well if you have had an issue with them try posting your problem here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=580

other posters may give you advice and their own experiences

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby_Woo

Also interested to hear peoples experiences of Reid as I'm *very* tempted by a suite they have for sale atm but a bit wary of Reid's rep...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Late last year I needed a new suite of furniture and I went to reids. They said they would deliver the week before xmas and though I was skeptical if it would arrive on time, sure enough it did.

I've also got some tables and other furniture there and all were delivered on time, so my experiences have been excellent with them,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Disaster here - took almost a whole year for the correct suite to arrive - and even then it wasn't the one we ordered ... total nightmare to deal with:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement