Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Updated offer]Boards.ie exclusive limited offer: switch to UPC and get a €50 voucher

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

UPC: Jason wrote: »
    Grawns

No problems at all.

Enjoy your voucher. (and your UPC products)

Regards

Jason

Hi Jason

Just to let you know that everything is installed and I got my voucher - way in advance actually but I followed up with them anyway :). Pleased with the service so far. Thanks for that

Grawns

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭mangledbadgers

Hey Jason, I'd be interested in the student deal but cant get broadband at my address, could I get the student deal by only signing up to Digital TV?
    Kind Regards
    Killian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 418 ✭✭antomack

Hi Jason,

The Digital TV was installed today with multiroom. The only problem is that there was no Digital+ box installed, just two standard Digital boxes.

What's the quickest way of getting this rectified?

Anthony

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭mangledbadgers

The 100e cancellation fee before the end of the 12 month contract is a bit excessive...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Virgin Media: Jason

Hi Antomack

Sorry about that. Please call 1890940635 and we will get it swapped for you ASAP.

Regards

Jason
    antomack wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

The Digital TV was installed today with multiroom. The only problem is that there was no Digital+ box installed, just two standard Digital boxes.

What's the quickest way of getting this rectified?

Anthony

• Advertisement

Hi johanneskraw

Just checked and the student offer restricts tv only, it is a broadband on its own, or tv and broadband offer with 4 months free.

Sorry about that.

Regards

Jason
    Hey Jason, I'd be interested in the student deal but cant get broadband at my address, could I get the student deal by only signing up to Digital TV?
    Kind Regards
    Killian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Just got my 30 Mb line installed, thanks Jason.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭flyandrain

just got a call from upc company. everything seem like in order for me now. thanks again.hopefully will receive the 50 euro voucher soon.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

With the boards offer we will give you a €50 voucher and free activation, which saves you €30 per box installed.

Hi Jason,

I'm having a serious issue with my first bill. I thought I'd post here, as in the past I have had difficulties with UPC customer service, but you seem to be very on the ball! :)

I recently signed up, through the Boards offer, for the student basic tv (with set top recorder box) and fibre 15 broadband package. I understood that I would get free activation and a €50 voucher. In other correspondence I was also informed that tv (including set top recorder box) would be €22.75 p.m. and broadband would be €32 p.m., and that the final 4 months would be free.

Today I received my first bill with a total of €133.00, when I was expecting a bill of €54.75! :eek: This total included two equipment activation fees of €30 each, tv at €30.33 and broadband at €42.68. Nor was there any sign of the voucher.

I would appreciate it if you could assist me in sorting this out.

Thanks

Hi smokeyskelton

I can't check without your account number, please PM me for a resolution.

I can confirm that if you ordered via boards then your activation fees will be waived in full.

The charges appear on your bill but are subsequently credited back to your account in full. The bill may have ran just before the credits were applied.

Please call my team on 1890 940635 and they will tell you the date the credits were applied to your account for you.

Don't worry, you will not have to pay these activation charges.

Hope that helps

Regards

Jason
    Hi Jason,

I'm having a serious issue with my first bill. I thought I'd post here, as in the past I have had difficulties with UPC customer service, but you seem to be very on the ball! :)

I recently signed up, through the Boards offer, for the student basic tv (with set top recorder box) and fibre 15 broadband package. I understood that I would get free activation and a €50 voucher. In other correspondence I was also informed that tv (including set top recorder box) would be €22.75 p.m. and broadband would be €32 p.m., and that the final 4 months would be free.

Today I received my first bill with a total of €133.00, when I was expecting a bill of €54.75! :eek: This total included two equipment activation fees of €30 each, tv at €30.33 and broadband at €42.68. Nor was there any sign of the voucher.

I would appreciate it if you could assist me in sorting this out.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

Just an update since I got yesterday's bill. I got a call from Lisa (I think it was) in UPC this morning.

She says that the €60 in installation charges was an error and the €60 will be credited on my next bill. She also said the voucher should issue next week. She also assured me that the charges would be correct too, and the amounts she mentioned sounded about right.

I suppose I'll have to wait until the next bill to be sure that everything is sorted out, but in the meantime thanks to Jason for his help. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭flutered

hi jason, does this offer still run for the basic, or the 28,75 pack,

Hey flutered.

This still runs for any new products ordered via the boards link. (so if you are not a UPC customer, any order of tv, broadband or phone, and if you are a current UPC tv customer, and order broadband and or phone, you also qualify)

Enjoy

Regards

Jason
    flutered wrote: »
    hi jason, does this offer still run for the basic, or the 28,75 pack,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Pretty_Princess

Hi Jason,

I wonder if you could help me with this.

Ntl via Currys offer (125 euro) was installed on the 18th of Sept. First bill was paid by 4th of October. When should I receive the voucher? Or should I contact Currys directly?

Hi Pretty_Princess

It can take 30 days after you get installed. You should have it today.

Please call my team on 1890940635 and they will get you an exact date, no need to go back to Currys.

Hope that helps (hope you enjoy spending your voucher and your UPC products....)

Regards

Jason
    Hi Jason,

I wonder if you could help me with this.

Ntl via Currys offer (125 euro) was installed on the 18th of Sept. First bill was paid by 4th of October. When should I receive the voucher? Or should I contact Currys directly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Pretty_Princess

Hi Pretty_Princess

It can take 30 days after you get installed. You should have it today.

Please call my team on 1890940635 and they will get you an exact date, no need to go back to Currys.

Hope that helps (hope you enjoy spending your voucher and your UPC products....)

Regards

Jason

Thank you Jason!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Hey Jason.
    Still looking to purchase.
    However, there's one problem.

The house we're situated in is fine, can get the full services as I said before no problems.
    However, being a college student, we can't really afford to take out a 12 month contract, considering we don't have the lease for the year, and we're only in college till about May.

A 6 month contract would be ideal, and there'd be no problem with payments, it's just, we don't want to be paying for broadband that we won't be using.

We're looking for the 30MB connection, and I was wondering if indeed a 6 month contract could be taken out, which is a fair enough tenure to take, we'll even be missing out on nearly a month of that as is.

Would love if something could be sorted with that, and ASAP. (the internet here is dreadful to say the least).

Cheers.
    Doocey

Hi Doocey

Great stuff if all UPC services are available.

We do have a student broadband offer available at the moment which is perfect for you.

Sign up now (before November 14th) and your broadband will be free next May, June, July & August. You can add digital TV and will also get that free for 4 months too when you take broadband.

30mb Broadband is available with this offer, and you will get a free wireless router also, meaning you can share the connection internally.

Order via boards and also get a free voucher for €50 www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

Hope that helps

Regards

Jason

Doocey wrote: »
    Hey Jason.
    Still looking to purchase.
    However, there's one problem.

The house we're situated in is fine, can get the full services as I said before no problems.
    However, being a college student, we can't really afford to take out a 12 month contract, considering we don't have the lease for the year, and we're only in college till about May.

A 6 month contract would be ideal, and there'd be no problem with payments, it's just, we don't want to be paying for broadband that we won't be using.

We're looking for the 30MB connection, and I was wondering if indeed a 6 month contract could be taken out, which is a fair enough tenure to take, we'll even be missing out on nearly a month of that as is.

Would love if something could be sorted with that, and ASAP. (the internet here is dreadful to say the least).

Cheers.
    Doocey

Hi Doocey

Great stuff if all UPC services are available.

We do have a student broadband offer available at the moment which is perfect for you.

Sign up now (before November 14th) and your broadband will be free next May, June, July & August. You can add digital TV and will also get that free for 4 months too when you take broadband.

30mb Broadband is available with this offer, and you will get a free wireless router also, meaning you can share the connection internally.

Order via boards and also get a free voucher for €50 www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

Hope that helps

Regards

Jason

Thanks for the reply, sounds good indeed.
    However, the main question is :

Does this require taking out a 12 month contract?
    That's the main/only stumbling block we have.

Cheers.
    Doocey

Doocey

Understood.

The great news about this offer is that will allow you the financial freedom to opt out in May, if that is your preference.

You can either, keep the service for 4 months and not pay for it, or facilitate the returning of the boxes to us and not get a cancellation fee.

All subscription contracts with UPC are for 12 months, however the student one stops billing in month 9, 10, 11 & 12.

Really this is to allow your situation happen, allow students who want to move out next summer walk away with no financial commitment etc.

It also allows you to move your subscription from your digs, to your home for the summer months free of charge. It really is the best student offer out there. Very flexible and of course TV can be added too.

If you want a full run through, happy to discuss it in detail, please call us on 1890940635

Hope that clears it up for you.

Feel free to order in confidence and get a €50 voucher also thanks to boards.ie & UPC

Regards

Jason
    Thanks for the reply, sounds good indeed.
    However, the main question is :

Does this require taking out a 12 month contract?
    That's the main/only stumbling block we have.

Cheers.
    Doocey

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Hey Jason
    Just got my first bill for this package: http://www.upc.ie/studentoffer/tvandbroadband/value15 except it is €70.52 instead of the price on your site... Any idea why?

Ricky91t

Cannot be sure without seeing your bill. Please call 1908 and they will explain it to you.

It is most likely your full monthly bill plus a pro rata amount added back to the day you were installed, which would be corrrect.

Regards

Jason
    Ricky91t wrote: »
    Hey Jason
    Just got my first bill for this package: http://www.upc.ie/studentoffer/tvandbroadband/value15 except it is €70.52 instead of the price on your site... Any idea why?

Doocey

Understood.

The great news about this offer is that will allow you the financial freedom to opt out in May, if that is your preference.

You can either, keep the service for 4 months and not pay for it, or facilitate the returning of the boxes to us and not get a cancellation fee.

All subscription contracts with UPC are for 12 months, however the student one stops billing in month 9, 10, 11 & 12.

Really this is to allow your situation happen, allow students who want to move out next summer walk away with no financial commitment etc.

It also allows you to move your subscription from your digs, to your home for the summer months free of charge. It really is the best student offer out there. Very flexible and of course TV can be added too.

If you want a full run through, happy to discuss it in detail, please call us on 1890940635

Hope that clears it up for you.

Feel free to order in confidence and get a €50 voucher also thanks to boards.ie & UPC

Regards

Jason

So, we'd be inevitably taking a 12 month contract, but only paying for 8?
    So, we're looking just at the 30MB Broadband Only package for €42 a month.
    So, all in all, we'll be paying €336 for the years usage, which includes the 4 free months?

We'd be happy to go with that if that indeed is the final fee.
    So when our college is up, we return the equipment to you and billing will cease on the 8th month. Or if, we want, we can enjoy the 4 free months included in the offer. All that correct?

Cheers for the help so far!
    Doocey

Doocey

Nearly all correct.

If you are just taking 30mb Broadband each month, you will actually pay us €49.75 per month (30mb broadband is €42 a month when you only when you also have TV)

You will pay €49.75 for 8 months = €398 in total.
    (or if you took Digital tv also, - Digital Value SD+, 30 mb broadband for a total of €64.75 per month or €518 in total.

You will have free broadband (and tv if you take that) for the last 4 months.

Regards

Jason

So, we'd be inevitably taking a 12 month contract, but only paying for 8?
    So, we're looking just at the 30MB Broadband Only package for €42 a month.
    So, all in all, we'll be paying €336 for the years usage, which includes the 4 free months?

We'd be happy to go with that if that indeed is the final fee.
    So when our college is up, we return the equipment to you and billing will cease on the 8th month. Or if, we want, we can enjoy the 4 free months included in the offer. All that correct?

Cheers for the help so far!
    Doocey

Doocey

Nearly all correct.

If you are just taking 30mb Broadband each month, you will actually pay us €49.75 per month (30mb broadband is €42 a month when you only when you also have TV)

You will pay €49.75 for 8 months = €398 in total.
    (or if you took Digital tv also, - Digital Value SD+, 30 mb broadband for a total of €64.75 per month or €518 in total.

You will have free broadband (and tv if you take that) for the last 4 months.

Regards

Jason

I see.
    Sounds good.

So if we're paying by cheque, we add an extra €3 on ever transaction yes?
    Cheers.
    Doocey

Doocey

I would suggest paying by direct debit for your broadband, easier to budget, €3 less per month, no visits to the post office to pay by giro each month, or needing to call us up to pay by card over the phone. Totally up to you though.

Place your order via boards and when my team call you they can explain everything to you.

Enjoy!!

Regards

Jason
    I see.
    Sounds good.

So if we're paying by cheque, we add an extra €3 on ever transaction yes?
    Cheers.
    Doocey

Doocey

I would suggest paying by direct debit for your broadband, easier to budget, €3 less per month, no visits to the post office to pay by giro each month, or needing to call us up to pay by card over the phone. Totally up to you though.

Place your order via boards and when my team call you they can explain everything to you.

Enjoy!!

Regards

Jason

Cheers man, appreciate the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Hi Jason.

I applied for this offer nearly a week ago, haven't heard back yet though.

How long does it usually take to get the ball rolling?

Thanks.

Hi Flimbos

People who order via this link normally get contacted by us to confirm within 3 hours. (If the contact information is correct.) We will not load an order without confirming all details with you first. Please call us on 1890 940635 and we will look after you directly. After that, once you are installed, your voucher will be sent to you within 30 days.

Regards

Jason
    Flimbos wrote: »
    Hi Jason.

I applied for this offer nearly a week ago, haven't heard back yet though.

How long does it usually take to get the ball rolling?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Ozziej

Hi Jason,
    I just signed up for Freetime world which includes 400 mins free international calls. Can I clarify does that include american cellphones or just landlines?

Cheers

Hi Ozziej

The Freetime World pack includes unlimited Local and National calls in your freetime (Evenings, nights and weekends) to landlines, and you get 400 minutes each month to landlines in 21 international destinations also. Mobile calls fall outside these bundles and are billed as normal.

For more information please se here: http://www.upc.ie/phone/

Hope that helps

Regards

Jason
    Ozziej wrote: »
    Hi Jason,
    I just signed up for Freetime world which includes 400 mins free international calls. Can I clarify does that include american cellphones or just landlines?

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Can you get just phone and broadband, not TV? Quite happy with Sky TV, as a new customer and can you get the 50 euro off as well?

Hi Sgt Pepper 64

Yes of course you can, no problem at all.

You can order 1mb Broadband & Phone from just €32.75 per month

8mb Broadband & phone from just €38.75 per month

15mb Broadband & phone from just €45.75

or 30mb Broadband & phone from just €55.75 per month

Yes, if you order via boards you will also get a €50 voucher too. www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

Worth noting that if you moved from SKy and took Digital TV from us too, the cost of broadband reduces by €7.75 per month, as we build in bundles discounts.

Enjoy

Regards

Jason
    Can you get just phone and broadband, not TV? Quite happy with Sky TV, as a new customer and can you get the 50 euro off as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Thanks, do you get a router with the 8mb BB?
    I have a ADSL wireless one.
    WHat is the quality of the cordless phone?
    My current one can show the last 10 dialled numbers, hide number etc.
    Does it still plug into the eircom socket?
    Will the sky box still be able to plug into the phone socket?
    How long does it generally take to make the switch?
    How stable is the BroadBand?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Hi Jason,

You may have answered a similar question, but I haven't read all the posts sorry.

I currently have my tv & broadband with upc - my bill is about 64pm as I have a tv in bedroom also. I have the basic package for both tvs (21pm I think), plus the extra tv, plus the broadband (30pm).

Anyway, I'm very happy with the service etc, although sky did knock in recently saying they could better it;)

However, just wondering what's on offer in the telephone department, with what I already have? I've had a look at the site and see free phones etc, but be interested to hear what my extra monthly charge would be if I got a landline - and is there any chance of the 50euro voucher just by adding the phone line?

• Advertisement

HI fittle

You can add home phone (if available) from just €6 per month extra.

If you order via boards you will get a voucher for €50. www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

Thanks

Regards

Jason
    Fittle wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

You may have answered a similar question, but I haven't read all the posts sorry.

I currently have my tv & broadband with upc - my bill is about 64pm as I have a tv in bedroom also. I have the basic package for both tvs (21pm I think), plus the extra tv, plus the broadband (30pm).

Anyway, I'm very happy with the service etc, although sky did knock in recently saying they could better it;)

However, just wondering what's on offer in the telephone department, with what I already have? I've had a look at the site and see free phones etc, but be interested to hear what my extra monthly charge would be if I got a landline - and is there any chance of the 50euro voucher just by adding the phone line?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Thanks Jason - I think I'll go for that! I've just given my details to that link!

Hi Sgt Pepper

We provide a boston scientific cable modem with our 8mb broadband, if you order 15 or 30mb you will get a cisco wireless router instead free of charge. (or you can pay €49.99 to us for the cisco one on 8mb)

Your existing DSL device will not work as our technology is different.

The UPC device is connected to our TV cable, not to the eircom line.

Our Home Phone also uses your existing TV cables instead of the traditional telephony lines used by other phone operators. This means you no longer have to pay expensive line rental charges of €25.36 a month.

We can offer one of the cheapest phone services in Ireland to our TV customers - with us you pay just €6 a month.

We use the well proven Siemens Gigaset Dect phones as standard.

You can also choose from two great call bundles: Freetime World and Anytime World.

For an additional €7 a month you can avail of our Freetime World pack which gives free local, national and international landline calls to 21 selected destinations at off peak and weekend times.

Alternatively, for an additional €12 you can avail of our Anytime World pack which gives free local, national and international landline calls to 21 selected destinations at all times.

The 21 international destinations are:
    Australia Italy Romania
    Austria Liechtenstein Slovenia
    Belgium Luxembourg Sweden
    Denmark Netherlands Switzerland
    France Norway United Kingdom
    Germany Poland USA *
    Greece Portugal Canada

You can connect your satellite box to our phone if required.

If you order today, we can get you connected within days once all services are available etc.

Our broadband is fibre powered, and does not operate like DSL, with contention not being an issue.

Hope these answers help

Regards

Jason

www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

Thanks, do you get a router with the 8mb BB?
    I have a ADSL wireless one.
    WHat is the quality of the cordless phone?
    My current one can show the last 10 dialled numbers, hide number etc.
    Does it still plug into the eircom socket?
    Will the sky box still be able to plug into the phone socket?
    How long does it generally take to make the switch?
    How stable is the BroadBand?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

Hi Jason,

I currently have sky for TV and Imagine for broadband. Was thinking of moving to UPC. No phone needed and I think 8meg broadband would do us, but we want it to be wireless. Also looking for a + box.

I've had a look at your Fiber 8 Value + package which I think would be best for us but you don't supply a router. How much does this cost and what's the craic with installation etc.

I'm sure you've answered that a thousand times already, so apologies!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

Jason, UPC broadband has just come to my area.

Currently im paying 25.75 per month for digital value (Not HD). I just had a look on your website about upgrading. I would like to go for the fibre sport package but it says that its only for new customers.

The fibre freedom package for existing customers doesnt really appeal to me.

As a loyal customer of UPC for over 15 years who has never missed a payment, is there any chance i can get the same deal that new customers are getting (fibre sport)?

Also do i get the HD box for free if i self install and order online?
    Do i qualify for the voucher (€50 or €250?) if you do allow me to get the fibre sport package?

Looking forward to hearing from you Jason

Cheers

• Advertisement

Hi narfsnonsense

We do supply a free cable modem with our 8Mb broadband product, with the option to get a cisco wireless router for €49.99 if that is your preference, or you could go for our 15mb broadband product, which costs only €7 per month more, but it includes the wireless router free of charge.

Order via this boards offer and we will waive your activation fees, and you can be installed with a few days. www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

Regards

Jason
    Hi Jason,

I currently have sky for TV and Imagine for broadband. Was thinking of moving to UPC. No phone needed and I think 8meg broadband would do us, but we want it to be wireless. Also looking for a + box.

I've had a look at your Fiber 8 Value + package which I think would be best for us but you don't supply a router. How much does this cost and what's the craic with installation etc.

I'm sure you've answered that a thousand times already, so apologies!

Thanks!

Hi Rock Paper Scissors

I cannot answer directly as you dont mention if you already have our broadband product. If you dont, and want to order broadband and phone then once you order via this boards offer we will waive your activation charges and will give you a €50 voucher. www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

Place your order, or feel free to call my team directly on 1890 940635 and they will talk you through all your options

Regards

Jason
    Jason, UPC broadband has just come to my area.

Currently im paying 25.75 per month for digital value (Not HD). I just had a look on your website about upgrading. I would like to go for the fibre sport package but it says that its only for new customers.

The fibre freedom package for existing customers doesnt really appeal to me.

As a loyal customer of UPC for over 15 years who has never missed a payment, is there any chance i can get the same deal that new customers are getting (fibre sport)?

Also do i get the HD box for free if i self install and order online?
    Do i qualify for the voucher (€50 or €250?) if you do allow me to get the fibre sport package?

Looking forward to hearing from you Jason

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

Hi Jason, is there any map of what counties/areas you cover? I can't find it on the website and the search box is pretty much useless.
    thanks!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Lads my father is with upc for years now, has the net & tv for about 10 years now.
    Is it possible for him to cancel it and take it out in my mothers name to avail of this offer & the new cheaper digi tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

Hi Rock Paper Scissors

I cannot answer directly as you dont mention if you already have our broadband product. If you dont, and want to order broadband and phone then once you order via this boards offer we will waive your activation charges and will give you a €50 voucher. www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

Place your order, or feel free to call my team directly on 1890 940635 and they will talk you through all your options

Regards

Jason

jason i currently only have the 25.75 digital value, no broadband or phone.
    Can i have fibre sport even though im an existing customer?

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

when is broadband going to be available in the croftwood area of cherry orchard, have a pain im my backside with clearwire and there robbing me too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Jason
    I see the 6 months Free Sky Sports is no longer offered.
    Is there anything coming in it's place or is it going to be the bog standard after that?

Hi Finnharpsboy

Very soon I am glad to report.

I can see a tentative release date for your estate for the 31/10/10

If all goes to plan with gaining permissions from all residents etc, you should get a card in your door announcing the relase shortly.

Regards

Jason

New Products - Tentative Release Dates HD31/10/2010Broadband31/10/2010Phone31/10/2010
    when is broadband going to be available in the croftwood area of cherry orchard, have a pain im my backside with clearwire and there robbing me too.

Hi okidoki

Yes, Setanta Ireland HD is coming shortly, but as it is we include Setanta Ireland free in all our tv packs, and we include ESPN HD in our Digital Select Extra and Max packs.

Regards

Jason

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Jason
    I see the 6 months Free Sky Sports is no longer offered.
    Is there anything coming in it's place or is it going to be the bog standard after that?

Hi fl4pj4ck

Here you go http://www.upc.ie/customersupport/service_news/

Regards

Jason
    fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    Hi Jason, is there any map of what counties/areas you cover? I can't find it on the website and the search box is pretty much useless.
    thanks!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement