Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Updated offer]Boards.ie exclusive limited offer: switch to UPC and get a €50 voucher

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Virgin Media: Jason

Hi stocktrader

It can take 30 days after you get installed for the voucher to be sent out to you by the retail partnr you selected. If you would like us to chase it up for you to get an ETA then please email my team on retailsales@upc.ie with all your details and they will look after you

THanks

Jason
    jason, I signed up at 7th of feb and still no sign of my 50 voucher. how long does it take and do they post it?

If you want to order new products from us and get a voucher for €50 through this boards offer, (and free activation of product) just click through this link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/ (Please see the terms & conditions)

- For all customer service queries, please contact 1908.

**I am not authorised to comment in general threads without approval***

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Hi, I would like to avail of this offer. Im currently with eircom but I am having difficulty finding out how exactly to move over without being charged by eircom. I have tried searching on their dedicated forum but it hasn't been much help. Its mostly people just complaining about them.

Hi Irishchick

I cannot advise without knowing further detail:

Are you still in contract with eircom (did you sign up with them, or upgrade within the last 12 months?)

If you are out of contract, then you are free to move. Give them notice, but do not cancel your service as you could loose your number. Just order with UPC via boards to qualify for this offer www.upc.ie/boardsoffer , get installed, and fill in the porting form for number transfer ( can be done on www.upc.ie) and we will do the rest for you

I hope that helps
    (Any further queries you can call my team on 1890940635)

Regards

Jason
    Irishchick wrote: »
    Hi, I would like to avail of this offer. Im currently with eircom but I am having difficulty finding out how exactly to move over without being charged by eircom. I have tried searching on their dedicated forum but it hasn't been much help. Its mostly people just complaining about them.

If you want to order new products from us and get a voucher for €50 through this boards offer, (and free activation of product) just click through this link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/ (Please see the terms & conditions)

**I am not authorised to comment in general threads without approval***

How do I know if im in a contract?

I did upgrade my broadband a while back but I never saw anything that mentioned a contract.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

jason, I signed up at 7th of feb and still no sign of my 50 voucher. how long does it take and do they post it?

Supposedly the retail partners ran out of vouchers. I signed up in December and I am still waiting for my voucher, and UPC don't have an ETA on when they'll be getting more.

Hi mcgovern

Neither Carphone Warehouse or DID Electrical have ran out of vouchers I can assure you and everybody else.

If you are experiencing a dealy for whatever reason then please PM me, I will check for you

Regards

Jason
    mcgovern wrote: »
    Supposedly the retail partners ran out of vouchers. I signed up in December and I am still waiting for my voucher, and UPC don't have an ETA on when they'll be getting more.

Hi. You will have to call eircom customer service (or email them with your account number )and ask them.

(Maybe worth PM'ing one of the eircom reps on boards those details too?)

Thanks

Jason
    How do I know if im in a contract?

I did upgrade my broadband a while back but I never saw anything that mentioned a contract.

If you want to order a new bundle from us in UPC, get it half price for the first two months............ and get a voucher for €50 through this boards offer, (including free activation of all your products) just click through this link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/

(Please see the terms & conditions)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 drumsurm

Hi Jason,
    I ordered through Boards. I asked about getting a second phone for upstairs and was told I could get this in the Car Phone Warehouse. So I opted for the voucher for there.
    No voucher arrived, I phoned up and got a reference number. However, Car Phone Warehouse say they no longer sell fixed phones. I dont need a mobile and they wont let me use the voucher to buy phone credit.
    Given the UPC salesperson gave me the wrong advice, can you change the voucher to DID.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mp31

UPC: Jason wrote: »
    If you want to order a new bundle from us in UPC, get it half price for the first two months............ and get a voucher for €50 through this boards offer, (including free activation of all your products) just click through this link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/

Just a quick question Jason, I'd like to sign up for the Broadband/phone bundle but does 'Free activation' include having a UPC engineer connect the cable service at the road i.e. making the connection at the junction box in the pavement outside the house?
    The reason I ask is that I'm not sure if our UPC cable connection has been disconnected at the roadside box or not.

Hi there drumsurm

Please PM me your details, I will pull the call recording, and if you were mis-advised by my team I will of course help out.

Cheers

Jason
    drumsurm wrote: »
    Hi Jason,
    I ordered through Boards. I asked about getting a second phone for upstairs and was told I could get this in the Car Phone Warehouse. So I opted for the voucher for there.
    No voucher arrived, I phoned up and got a reference number. However, Car Phone Warehouse say they no longer sell fixed phones. I dont need a mobile and they wont let me use the voucher to buy phone credit.
    Given the UPC salesperson gave me the wrong advice, can you change the voucher to DID.

• Advertisement

Hi

Free activation assumes you have the UPC box on the wall in your living room. If you don't and need a cable ran from outside on your wall, we will run that in for you free of charge. You will just pay us €45 to activate your box then.

Thanks

Jason
    mp31 wrote: »
    Just a quick question Jason, I'd like to sign up for the Broadband/phone bundle but does 'Free activation' include having a UPC engineer connect the cable service at the road i.e. making the connection at the junction box in the pavement outside the house?
    The reason I ask is that I'm not sure if our UPC cable connection has been disconnected at the roadside box or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Is there any voucher offer if you just take a broadband package - no tv or phone?

Hi Moyglish;

assuming you havent already previously availed of this boards offer, you can order via www.upc.ie/boardsoffer and you will get free activation and a €50 voucher. You will not get it 1/2 price for 2 months as you are not ordering a bundle, but you will get the other benefits

Thanks

Jason
    Moyglish wrote: »
    Is there any voucher offer if you just take a broadband package - no tv or phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mp31

Hi

Free activation assumes you have the UPC box on the wall in your living room. If you don't and need a cable ran from outside on your wall, we will run that in for you free of charge. You will just pay us €45 to activate your box then.

Thanks

Jason

Thanks for the quick reply.
    We have a white box on the wall for cable TV - it was last used about 7 years ago when Chorus supplied us with the analog TV service but is not used any more. It's a single white box with two coax outputs - one marked TV and one marked Radio.
    Is this the UPC box? If so then I don't need any new cables and if I activate the service myself i.e. install the cable modem, then I don't need to pay the €45 activation fee. Is that correct?

mp31

yes, that is correct

Thanks

Jason
    mp31 wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    We have a white box on the wall for cable TV - it was last used about 7 years ago when Chorus supplied us with the analog TV service but is not used any more. It's a single white box with two coax outputs - one marked TV and one marked Radio.
    Is this the UPC box? If so then I don't need any new cables and if I activate the service myself i.e. install the cable modem, then I don't need to pay the €45 activation fee. Is that correct?

Do you have to get a upc box on your wall for phone and braodband??

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Hi Jason,

Can you get a Currys/PC World voucher with this offer?

I only see DID and Carphonewarehouse listed
    Hi Moyglish;

assuming you havent already previously availed of this boards offer, you can order via www.upc.ie/boardsoffer and you will get free activation and a €50 voucher. You will not get it 1/2 price for 2 months as you are not ordering a bundle, but you will get the other benefits

Thanks

Jason

Hi

To be sure of a decent connection to broadband, yes.

If you have cable and the signal is good, then opt for a UPC installation (costs €15 extra), and once the signal is 100% we will fit the box for you

Regards

Jason
    Do you have to get a upc box on your wall for phone and braodband??

Hi

To be sure of a decent connection to broadband, yes.

If you have cable and the signal is good, then opt for a UPC installation (costs €15 extra), and once the signal is 100% we will fit the box for you

Regards

Jason

So it cant be done just through the existing phone line? I dont think I want the hassle of people drilling into the walls

• Advertisement

Irishchick

UPC do not use phone lines. They are just for eircom or Vodafone or the other DSL providers out there running on the eircom network (8gb speed)

We use the Cable connection you would use for your TV connection to provide all services through. (our slowest speed we sell in a bundle is 25mb - triple the spped of the others)

To have UPC services in different rooms, you need either existing internal cable TV points or UPC to run new cable tv points for you.

Thanks

Jason

So it cant be done just through the existing phone line? I dont think I want the hassle of people drilling into the walls

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭CGI_3

Hi Jason, at my wits end. Cannot Port my number across.

I used to be a Perlico customer, then migrated to Vodafone.

My UAN starts with a '3'.

UPC's porting requests get denied.

Vodafone are adamant the number is correct (It's even printed on my most recent bill , Feb 5th)

UPC say the UAN should start with either a 4, 5, 6 or 7.

Sending you a PM with all my details.

Really hope you can help!!

Hi CGI_3

Sent you a PM

Thanks

Jason
    CGI_3 wrote: »
    Hi Jason, at my wits end. Cannot Port my number across.

I used to be a Perlico customer, then migrated to Vodafone.

My UAN starts with a '3'.

UPC's porting requests get denied.

Vodafone are adamant the number is correct (It's even printed on my most recent bill , Feb 5th)

UPC say the UAN should start with either a 4, 5, 6 or 7.

Sending you a PM with all my details.

Really hope you can help!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 492 ✭✭thebison

What's the best offer currently available for just broadband?

Hi thebison

It depends on your view point. You have suggested you only want broadband and not phone. With UPC, you get the best value when you bundle more than 1 product together.

If you order 20mb Broadband from us via boards on www.upc.ue/boardsoffer then it will cost you €33.08 per month, and you will get free activation of your wired cable modem. (if you want a wireless modem you will need to pay €49.99) - you will get a €50 voucher from either DID Electrical or Carphone Warehouse via the boards offer too.

However, if you order the Fibre 25 bundle, you will get faster 25mb Fibre power broadband, with home phone, unlimited local, National and 400 International minutes each month, along with a free wireless modem, for €40.50 per month.

If you order that bundle via boards on www.upc.ie/boardsoffer you will also get the service half price for the first 2 months, free activation and a €50 voucher from Carphone Warehouse or DID Electrical

Both have their merits and are great value.

The choice is yours, I hope this helps

Regards

Jason
    thebison wrote: »
    What's the best offer currently available for just broadband?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Dr.TV

Hi Jason,
    I have a UPC Digital TV connection for a couple of years now, with the basic 22euro package (no digital +). Broadband is fianlly available to me (after years of pestering your customer care for updates ;) ). I am looking at getting the basic bundle (TV dig+, 25mb bb, phone, 66euro). I presume that I will treated as a new customer by signing up to these, because I tried signing up to the digital+ for an extra euro before, but they said that that was only for new customers and it costs extra for me.
    Is the boards offer the best going around for new customers, or should I wait for the UPC rep to call around to my door?
    Should I also get the first 2 months at half price?
    Many thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭CGI_3

This may be resolved. Got an email from Vodafone today apologising for having the wrong UAN number on my invoices. Hopefully the porting will now go through in a day or two!

Hi CGI_3

Sent you a PM

Thanks

Jason

Hi Dr.TV

Order the broadband bundle via boards here: www.upc.ie/boardsoffer and we would be happy to move you onto the Fibre Essential bundle at €66 per month, which will include a Digital Plus box.

We will also waive your activation fee's and you will get a €50 voucher, and half price bundle for 2 months. (the rep cannot offer you a voucher)

Hope that helps

Regards

Jason
    Dr.TV wrote: »
    Hi Jason,
    I have a UPC Digital TV connection for a couple of years now, with the basic 22euro package (no digital +). Broadband is fianlly available to me (after years of pestering your customer care for updates ;) ). I am looking at getting the basic bundle (TV dig+, 25mb bb, phone, 66euro). I presume that I will treated as a new customer by signing up to these, because I tried signing up to the digital+ for an extra euro before, but they said that that was only for new customers and it costs extra for me.
    Is the boards offer the best going around for new customers, or should I wait for the UPC rep to call around to my door?
    Should I also get the first 2 months at half price?
    Many thanks

Irishchick

UPC do not use phone lines. They are just for eircom or Vodafone or the other DSL providers out there running on the eircom network (8gb speed)

We use the Cable connection you would use for your TV connection to provide all services through. (our slowest speed we sell in a bundle is 25mb - triple the spped of the others)

To have UPC services in different rooms, you need either existing internal cable TV points or UPC to run new cable tv points for you.

Thanks

Jason

How much work is involved in putting the box on the wall? I have sky tv if that makes a difference. I would be interested in broadband only.

Hi Irishchick

If there is an active UPC connection available at your house, then we will simply run in a cable from outside to your main TV point. (the least expenditious route) It generally takes us about 45 minutes.

This cable then all UPC services that are available, should you ever want to subscribe to additional services.

Regards

Jason
    How much work is involved in putting the box on the wall? I have sky tv if that makes a difference. I would be interested in broadband only.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 espec94

Hi Jason,

I found out this deal just after I placed an new order today.

Should I cancel my original order and then order a new one through http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/ if I want to get boards offer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

i am with sky and eircom at the minute. had a upc rep at the door today finally have broadband in the area. I am wondering if I am better off ordering here or going to carphone warehouse. Do you get your voucher straight away if you go in to the shop?

I have a upc box on the wall it hasnt been used in about 3 years tho. I will be looking to get broadband and phone to begin with and then when my contract with sky is up I will move to UPC for TV too.

Do you have all the same chanels as Sky?

At the min I have Sky in 4 rooms and I have movie channels and it costs me 76 a month phone and broadband cost me 49.99. What will it cost me to have the same set up with upc?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭s982102

Hi Jason,

I had UPC broadband installed over a month ago. I still haven't received the voucher yet. Could you please check if the voucher has been posted out or not?

My acc number is: 77415527

Regards

S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

What about upgrading 25mb(with phone line) to 50mb(with phone line) will i have to pay for this new modem or it will be for free as cisco wireless was? I upgraded last yesr from 20 to 25 but it was the same modem. Or is it better to wait till end of my contract(june) and start a new one?

Hi there s982102

Please call my team on 1890940635, they will get an ETA for you with the retailer, as the retailer sends out the vouchers by registered post

Thanks

Jason
    s982102 wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

I had UPC broadband installed over a month ago. I still haven't received the voucher yet. Could you please check if the voucher has been posted out or not?

Regards

S

Hi loki7777

It makes no difference if you are in contract or not, you need a new modem as 50mb operates on a different technology to slower speeds.

You will just pay €30 swap out once you install it yourself.

Thanks

Jason
    loki7777 wrote: »
    What about upgrading 25mb(with phone line) to 50mb(with phone line) will i have to pay for this new modem or it will be for free as cisco wireless was? I upgraded last yesr from 20 to 25 but it was the same modem. Or is it better to wait till end of my contract(june) and start a new one?

espec94

Sorry, in order to qualify you needed to order via that boards link first.

Regards

Jason
    espec94 wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

I found out this deal just after I placed an new order today.

Should I cancel my original order and then order a new one through http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/ if I want to get boards offer?

Hi danois

Both offers require your UPC products to be installed first before you receive your voucher.

We have quite similar channels to Sky, in the main, the most watched channels in Ireland and the UK are all available on UPC.

We do however represent fantastic value, especially for your example, as our multiroom viewing is just €5 per month per box versus €15 with SKY

In your case, if you were to move everything over to us, including TV, 3 extra boxes, 25mb broadband and home phone, you will pay us
    Fibre Essential Bundle = €66 (at lease 3 times faster broadband, and Setanta Ireland & ESPN included too)
    MRV ( 3 extra boxes) = €15
    Sky Movies = €31.51
    Total monthly price of €112.51, however, order it all here via boards, and you will get it half price for 2 months and also you will get it activated free, and a €50 voucher too.

I hope that helps

Regards

Jason

danois wrote: »
    i am with sky and eircom at the minute. had a upc rep at the door today finally have broadband in the area. I am wondering if I am better off ordering here or going to carphone warehouse. Do you get your voucher straight away if you go in to the shop?

I have a upc box on the wall it hasnt been used in about 3 years tho. I will be looking to get broadband and phone to begin with and then when my contract with sky is up I will move to UPC for TV too.

Do you have all the same chanels as Sky?

At the min I have Sky in 4 rooms and I have movie channels and it costs me 76 a month phone and broadband cost me 49.99. What will it cost me to have the same set up with upc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Hi Jason,

Is there any reason why the voucher offered to Boards.ie is 50e for DID but if I sign up via DID's own site it's 250e ?

Hi BaconZombie

Yes, they are totally different offers, the one you refer to is offered by DID, but you need to sign up to 3 UPC products - TV, Broadband & Phone to qualify, and you must pay activation fee's. www.upc.ie/retailoffer

The board offer is available if you sign up to just 1 product and has other benefits. www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

Both are great offers, with merits on both sides.

The choice is yours

Regards

Jason
    Hi Jason,

Is there any reason why the voucher offered to Boards.ie is 50e for DID but if I sign up via DID's own site it's 250e ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

Hi BaconZombie

Yes, they are totally different offers, the one you refer to is offered by DID, but you need to sign up to 3 UPC products - TV, Broadband & Phone to qualify, and you must pay activation fee's. www.upc.ie/retailoffer

The board offer is available if you sign up to just 1 product and has other benefits. www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

Both are great offers, with merits on both sides.

The choice is yours

Regards

Jason

and how much is the activation fee for the "retailoffer"?

• Advertisement

Hi fl4pj4ck

Our standard activation fee, should you decide to order in a retail outlet is €30 per box, or should you decide you would prefer UPC to actually install the box for you, then the charge is €45 per box

Regards

Jason
    fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    and how much is the activation fee for the "retailoffer"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

Hi loki7777

It makes no difference if you are in contract or not, you need a new modem as 50mb operates on a different technology to slower speeds.

You will just pay €30 swap out once you install it yourself.

Thanks

Jason

I just use live chat and a person who was there said to me that it will be 50 something euro or i can keep my old cisco as it is capable(i thought it isnt) of 50mbits and it will be free of charge?
    So now i am a little bit confused. On web site in conditions (if i would order online) is:
    UPC Fibre Power Broadband services are only available to enabled homes. Installation is carried out by a third party installer. UPC will not be responsible for the installation. A €45 Equipment Activation fee applies for every Fibre Power Broadband service ordered. Orders placed online will get an online order credit of €30 for each Fibre Power Broadband service. Choose to connect the service yourself to receive a further €15 credit for each Fibre Power Broadband service.

So if i upgrade online i wont pay anything at all? Because i can set it up by myself and as well order online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭mag

@UPC: Jason
    can you confirm - as i understand it, if i was to sign up as a new upc customer for the "Fibre Power 50Mb" package online then chosing the boards offer, self-install and direct debit payment would mean a €45.50 discount on the first two months + a €50 voucher and 0 activation fees.

going for the same options as above but chosing the currys retail offer would mean a €250 voucher and €30 activation fee.

am i right?

are there more installation/activitation charges or does the €30 cover all?
    i guess the currys deal needs to be done instore?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Dr.TV

Hey Jason,
    My parents are living in Sandycove/Glenageary in Dublin, where apparently the broadband has been installed, but the option has not come up for them on the website. The only options for them currently is digital plus and Digital HD.
    They think that someone might be blocking this being installed somewhere on the terrace if that is possible.
    Is it possible if I PM you the account number if you can see what is holding this up as I know that there are a number of people on the road eager to get the broadband installed.

Many thanks

Hi there loki7777

I can confirm you will require a modem swap for 50mb. Please call my team on 1890940635 and they will look after it for you

Regards

Jason
    loki7777 wrote: »
    I just use live chat and a person who was there said to me that it will be 50 something euro or i can keep my old cisco as it is capable(i thought it isnt) of 50mbits and it will be free of charge?
    So now i am a little bit confused. On web site in conditions (if i would order online) is:
    UPC Fibre Power Broadband services are only available to enabled homes. Installation is carried out by a third party installer. UPC will not be responsible for the installation. A €45 Equipment Activation fee applies for every Fibre Power Broadband service ordered. Orders placed online will get an online order credit of €30 for each Fibre Power Broadband service. Choose to connect the service yourself to receive a further €15 credit for each Fibre Power Broadband service.

So if i upgrade online i wont pay anything at all? Because i can set it up by myself and as well order online?

Hi Mag

I can confirm you will get a €45.50 subscription discount if you order your Fibre 50 bundle via boards. You will also get your €30 self install activation fee waived, and a €50 voucher, so an offer benefit from ordering via boards of €125.50 www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

If you order your Fibre 50 bundle in one of our retail partners then you will get a €125 voucher, and you will be charged the €30 activation fee, so you will get a net offer benefit of €95 (to get the €250 voucher you must also order digital tv) www.upc.ie/retailoffer - Yes, you must order in store as that offer is from the retail partner directly

I hope that helps

Regards

Jason
    Both offers have their obvious merits.
    mag wrote: »
    @UPC: Jason
    can you confirm - as i understand it, if i was to sign up as a new upc customer for the "Fibre Power 50Mb" package online then chosing the boards offer, self-install and direct debit payment would mean a €45.50 discount on the first two months + a €50 voucher and 0 activation fees.

going for the same options as above but chosing the currys retail offer would mean a €250 voucher and €30 activation fee.

am i right?

are there more installation/activitation charges or does the €30 cover all?
    i guess the currys deal needs to be done instore?

thanks

Hi Dr TV

You are most likely correct in your assumption. I can try locate a reason, however due to data protection laws I cannot share names etc.

All I can do is to instigate a new survey for you. Obviously we want to get as many people connected to our network as possible, however, we do need the cooperation of residents to proceed in certain cases.

Please pass all your details direct to my team on retailsales@upc.ie and they will log a case for you.

Regards

Jason
    Dr.TV wrote: »
    Hey Jason,
    My parents are living in Sandycove/Glenageary in Dublin, where apparently the broadband has been installed, but the option has not come up for them on the website. The only options for them currently is digital plus and Digital HD.
    They think that someone might be blocking this being installed somewhere on the terrace if that is possible.
    Is it possible if I PM you the account number if you can see what is holding this up as I know that there are a number of people on the road eager to get the broadband installed.

Many thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭john_doe.

hi jason,

one quick question, i am interested in getting just broadband.

20MB broadband: 33.29 x 12 = 399.48 a year, this does not include a wireless modem, but comes with free activation if self installed. Does the boards.ie deal apply to this package and how?

The Fibre power 25Mb Package with phone = 40.50 x 11 = 445.50 (2 months half price), this come with a wireless router and the €50 voucher?

Thanks

Hi john_doe

Yes, you can order broadband only via boards and you will get free activation and a €50 voucher, however as you are not ordering a broadband bundle the 1/2 price for 2 months part is not on offer I am afraid.

Would you not consider adding a phone pack? Instead of getting 20mb broadband with no wireless, for €33.28 per month, you could pay €40.50 per month, but you will get 25mb broadband, a wireless router, and a phone line with your calls included, you will also get that bundle 1/2 price for 2 months if you order via boards here www.upc.ie/boardsoffer - and free activation and a €50 voucher.

Regards

Jason

john_doe. wrote: »
    hi jason,

one quick question, i am interested in getting just broadband.

20MB broadband: 33.29 x 12 = 399.48 a year, this does not include a wireless modem, but comes with free activation if self installed. Does the boards.ie deal apply to this package and how?

The Fibre power 25Mb Package with phone = 40.50 x 11 = 445.50 (2 months half price), this come with a wireless router and the €50 voucher?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭john_doe.

hi jason

i got the following package in the end from a sales rep online:
    20MB BB
    Home Phone

which came to 31.51 a month, but as i was ordering two packages she informed me i get the first two months half price and with free activation it came to 346.61 for the year. I didnt know that was possible but it was a good offer so i went with that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement