Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Updated offer]Boards.ie exclusive limited offer: switch to UPC and get a €50 voucher

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Virgin Media: Jason

Hi Carmen

There is no outage. Can I ask you to please call 1908 and register your issue with our technical support team. They may be able to resolve it for you there and then over the phone? Call 1908. Thanks a million

Regards

Jason
    scw wrote: »
    Update...

Does anyone else experience problems with the connection/TV/phone right now?

Thanks,
    Carmen

If you want to order a new customer bundle from us in UPC, get it half price for four months............ and get a voucher for €50 through this boards offer, just click through this link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/

(Please see the terms & conditions)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 scw

Hi Jason,

thank you for taking the time and going through the effort to reply.

I did send an email and called 1908 a while ago. Let's hope things get back in order. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭BillJ

Hi Jason,

I still have not received my carphone warehouse voucher, we signed up for upc through the boards offer in Spetember. Can you help me out?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭PressTheButton

UPC: Jason wrote: »
    If you want to order a new customer bundle from us in UPC, get it half price for four months............ and get a voucher for €50 through this boards offer, just click through this link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/

1fakiv.png

Was ready to order via above link until I noticed connection is not encrypted. Is there a 'https'/encrypted link to the 'boards offer'? ... As in:

15rd45c.png

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭PressTheButton

Jason, Is there a 'https'/encrypted link to the 'boards offer'?

• Advertisement

Hi there

We use 128bit SSL encryption on all customer sensitive information entered. If you prefer to call for an instant order thats no problem. Call my team on 1890940635 and say you are calling about the boards offer and you prefer to order over the phone.

Thanks

Jason

Was ready to order via above link until I noticed connection is not encrypted. Is there a 'https'/encrypted link to the 'boards offer'? ... As in:

Hi Billj

Please call my team on 1890940635 and they can check with Carphone Warehouse for an ETA or a reference number straight away for you. They are generally great at getting these out and resolved.

Thanks

Jason
    BillJ wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

I still have not received my carphone warehouse voucher, we signed up for upc through the boards offer in Spetember. Can you help me out?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

Hi Jason, Whats the deal with the bills with a credit not being applied on the VAT for phone calls?

Under the boardsdeal I have the anywhere 100. The way the bill is structured you get both charged and credited for all phone calls. However I am not being credited back the VAT on the phone calls?

Hi there donnacha

As I cannot see you bill, nor am I a billing expert, Best advice is to suggest you call 1908 and ask for a billing person who will talk you through your bill for you and explain how it works.

Or if you prefer there are explainations listed here http://support.upc.ie/app/home/p/20

Thanks

Jason
    donnacha wrote: »
    Hi Jason, Whats the deal with the bills with a credit not being applied on the VAT for phone calls?

Under the boardsdeal I have the anywhere 100. The way the bill is structured you get both charged and credited for all phone calls. However I am not being credited back the VAT on the phone calls?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

donnacha wrote: »

Hi there donnacha

As I cannot see you bill, nor am I a billing expert, Best advice is to suggest you call 1908 and ask for a billing person who will talk you through your bill for you and explain how it works.

Or if you prefer there are explainations listed here http://support.upc.ie/app/home/p/20

Thanks

Jason

Just a heads up to others to save you on waiting to speak with someone.

Though the line items in the bill charge for phone with VAT, and then offer a credit exclusive of VAT, the actual credit for the VAT on the phone calls is hidden in the final total amount on the bill though not listed separately i.e. if you add up all the totals they will be greater than the total of your bill by the VAT on the phone calls you are being charged for.

The rep I spoke to on the phone said this is a known issue and they are looking at a fix but its been ongoing for sometime now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Hi Heisenberg

1. After a 12 month contract, must I either opt out or sign another 12 month contract? No. After the 12 months your account rolls monthly.
    2. How much is the termination fee if a contract is cancelled prematurely? That is €150 per product line
    3. Is there anyway I can attribute this pending sale (through upc.ie/boardoffer) to the chap (in UPC) who's been calling me for the past month? No, I am sorry, that is not possible. I feel bad leaving him for another offer but realise he has me in his pipeline

Thanks

Jason
    Before I purchase I have 3 questions you may be able answer for me.

1. After a 12 month contract, must I either opt out or sign another 12 month contract?
    2. How much is the termination fee if a contract is cancelled prematurely?
    3. Is there anyway I can attribute this pending sale (through upc.ie/boardoffer) to the chap (in UPC) who's been calling me for the past month? I feel bad leaving him for another offer but realise he has me in his pipeline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

Hi Heisenberg

You will only get charges a cancellation charge per product if you cancel within the first 12 months contract period. (yes, the fee is per product)

After the initial 12 months you can cancel at any time by giving us 30 days notice.

If you order now, your bill will be backdated pro rata, so your first bill will appear higher as it will be for a full month plus the back dated days to when you got connected.

I trust this clears everything up for you.

Regards

Jason

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭thebackbar

Jason, i haven't received my voucher either, upc seems to have a problem distributing these vouchers ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Not sure if its been mentioned in this thread but its worth noting that if you order a triple bundle through carphone warehouse, they give you 4 months half price as well as a €100 euro voucher:

http://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/aspx/upcsalesform.aspx

Hi there thebackbar

They are sent by registered post so can be tracked. Please call my team on 1890940635 and they can track it down for you straight away

Thanks

Jason

[QUOTE=thebackbar;82207889]Jason, i haven't received my voucher either, upc seems to have a problem distributing these vouchers ?[/QUOTE]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

Hi there thebackbar

They are sent by registered post so can be tracked. Please call my team on 1890940635 and they can track it down for you straight away

Thanks

Jason

I saw this before I've asked a question here, so I rang your team and I've been told that instead of a voucher all I need to do is to bring a UPC invoice and a proof of ID to a Carphone Warehouse outlet and they will be able to sort me out. So I did just that and guess what - folks at the shop were surprised and told me there's no way for them to accept this.

I've signed up in March, and so far didn't get the voucher.

Hi fl4pj4ck

You have been incorrectly advised.

I can assure you, many hundreds of people have received their vouchers via Carphone Warehouse in this way.
    (If Carphone havent posted a voucher, they can quote a reference number and that sits on their systems, which can be seen in every one of their branches for an instant discount to the value of the voucher)

Please call my team on 1890940635 and if you qualified for a voucher and have not received it, I can assure you that you will get it swiftly. (Please also advise which store gave you that advice so I can let Carphone HQ know, and appropriate training can be rolled out)

Thanks

Jason

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    I saw this before I've asked a question here, so I rang your team and I've been told that instead of a voucher all I need to do is to bring a UPC invoice and a proof of ID to a Carphone Warehouse outlet and they will be able to sort me out. So I did just that and guess what - folks at the shop were surprised and told me there's no way for them to accept this.

I've signed up in March, and so far didn't get the voucher.

It's the one in Parkway, Limerick. I just spoke to another of your lads and he told me he'll contact me back on Monday, which I hope he does, with information what to do next. Seems unnecessary complicated thing, why you just don't send the voucher to whoever is entitled to get it? It took me 2 days already and now I have to wait another three before I know what's the story, with no guarantee I'll get it in time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Hi Jason,

I've been with UPC for a while now, just have broadband and phone. Looking to upgrade to get TV via Fiber Power Max/Ultimate. Can I avail of the 4 months 1/2 price and €50 voucher?

Thanks again fl4pj4ck

I will let Carphone know.

We do not post out the vouchers, we have the retailers look after that end. Generally it works great.

PM me if you need me to assist again

Cheers

Jason
    It's the one in Parkway, Limerick. I just spoke to another of your lads and he told me he'll contact me back on Monday, which I hope he does, with information what to do next. Seems unnecessary complicated thing, why you just don't send the voucher to whoever is entitled to get it? It took me 2 days already and now I have to wait another three before I know what's the story, with no guarantee I'll get it in time.

Hi there

No, apologies, the offer is for new customer bundles sold only.

We can however look after setting you up with one of the new triple play bundles, at the new customer price if that works for you. To do so, just call 1890940635 and my team can arrange that for you

Regards

Jason
    unklerosco wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

I've been with UPC for a while now, just have broadband and phone. Looking to upgrade to get TV via Fiber Power Max/Ultimate. Can I avail of the 4 months 1/2 price and €50 voucher?

If you want to order a new customer bundle from us in UPC, get it half price for the first four months............ and get a voucher for €50 through this boards offer, just click through this link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/

- For all customer service queries, please contact 1908

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Hi Jason,

I just signed up to UPC 1 month ago and only now saw this thread, is there any possibility of me getting a voucher to use towards future bills?

Hi Caliden

No I am sorry. In order to qualify, the order must have originated here on boards. It is a boards specific offer.

Regards

Jason

Caliden wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

I just signed up to UPC 1 month ago and only now saw this thread, is there any possibility of me getting a voucher to use towards future bills?

If you want to order a new customer bundle from us in UPC, get it half price for the first four months............ and get a voucher for €50 through this boards offer, just click through this link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/

unklerosco wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

if the 12 month contract expired just cancel it and sign up again, this is what I would do anyway, I keep wondering why new clients are being treated better than current ones all the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 don630

Hi Jason!

I rang UPC last thursday and I spoke to one of the costumer service and inquire about this promo and the girl told me that she never heard of this promo.She said that they only have the half price 4months for new costumer which I am.I've actually read here in this thread that the website for this promo is not encrypted that's why Ive decided to rang the costumer service...to cut it short I ended up signing the broadband and phone for 4months half price and not getting the €50..could I still get the €50 through you?

Hi there don630

This is a boards exclusive offer. Unfortunately unless you ordered via the link www.upc.ie/boardsoffer or by calling the dedicated team managing this, as per the terms & conditions of the offer you will not qualify for the voucher I am afraid.

This boards offer is available to completely new customers that sign up to any of the new Digital TV, Fibre Power Broadband & Home Phone bundles above. Upgrades to existing TV, Fibre Power Broadband or Home Phone packages do not qualify for this offer. Offer is exclusive to registered users of Boards.ie. Limited to one voucher per customer. Only enquiries submitted via the dedicated form will be eligible for this offer. Your chosen retailer will post your voucher to you within 30 days of our services being installed. These terms and conditions are in addition to and do not replace our standard terms and conditions. Any and all queries regarding this offer can be made directly with the UPC Dealer support team on retailsales@upc.ie or by calling 1890940635.

Regards

Jason
    don630 wrote: »
    Hi Jason!

I rang UPC last thursday and I spoke to one of the costumer service and inquire about this promo and the girl told me that she never heard of this promo.She said that they only have the half price 4months for new costumer which I am.I've actually read here in this thread that the website for this promo is not encrypted that's why Ive decided to rang the costumer service...to cut it short I ended up signing the broadband and phone for 4months half price and not getting the €50..could I still get the €50 through you?

I went to a different shop (Jetland) this time and tried explaining the whole story to the lads there, and they were VERY surprised. Spent something like half an hour explaining everything to one lad after another when they looked at me like I was some sort of con artist. Nevertheless after numerous tries and phonecalls they finally found a way
    to retrieve the voucher number and I was able to use it against the purchase.

I wouldn't want to go through something like this once again.
    Hi fl4pj4ck

You have been incorrectly advised.

I can assure you, many hundreds of people have received their vouchers via Carphone Warehouse in this way.
    (If Carphone havent posted a voucher, they can quote a reference number and that sits on their systems, which can be seen in every one of their branches for an instant discount to the value of the voucher)

Please call my team on 1890940635 and if you qualified for a voucher and have not received it, I can assure you that you will get it swiftly. (Please also advise which store gave you that advice so I can let Carphone HQ know, and appropriate training can be rolled out)

Thanks

Jason

• Advertisement

fl4pj4ck

Again apologies. Not sure why the staff there were surprised as this offer has been running very successfully for 2 years now. They may have been new recruits. I will feed this back to their manager to ensure all are trained accordingly.

I am glad it was sorted for you in the end.

Happy Christmas

Regards

Jason
    I went to a different shop (Jetland) this time and tried explaining the whole story to the lads there, and they were VERY surprised. Spent something like half an hour explaining everything to one lad after another when they looked at me like I was some sort of con artist. Nevertheless after numerous tries and phonecalls they finally found a way
    to retrieve the voucher number and I was able to use it against the purchase.

I wouldn't want to go through something like this once again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

My sister has also gone into Carphone Warehouse in the Parkway Limerick a few times and they've always insisted that UPC should send out the voucher.

I'll get onto them myself tomorrow. It's ridiculous really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Hi Jason,

Two quick questions,

I want to get UPC broadband only (No TV / Phone) into my new house first week in January. When would be a good time to order? (I'm guessing it takes your engineers about a week to arrange an install?)

Also your link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/ has the following :"Fibre 150 Broadband Bundle - @ €54 per month" is this pricing correct all in ?(ie inclusive of VAT and additional charge for not taking a phone/tv package?
    From what i can see on your normal broadband offers 150Mb is €59 + €7.88 per month = €66.88 per month :(.

If 150Mb is €54 all in and half price for the first four months sign me up! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Moving into our new house in January. I have currently put in my cancelation request with UPC for the week I move out of here.
    I take it there is no terms & cons that put me off at being a new customer
    also on the website I see the bundles have a "€90 once off"
    what is this for, the equipment is it, does this apply to the boards offer also?

Hi Nedved85

In UPC, we encourage all broadband customer to bundle with phone as this will save you money.

You are 100% correct, 150mb Broadband will cost you €59 if you order it on its own, plus you will not get it 1/2 price for 4 months. (as you must order a bundle to get that deal)

This is also subject to an additional standalone charge of €7.87 each month = €66.87 per month

However if you order 150mb Broadband with home phone and 100 minutes of free calls a month, it will indeed cost you just €54 per month, and you will get that 1/2 price ( €37.50) for the fist 4 month if you order it here www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

Order today, and we can have the boxes out to you within 3 days.

Hope that helps

Regards

Jason
    Nedved85 wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

Two quick questions,

I want to get UPC broadband only (No TV / Phone) into my new house first week in January. When would be a good time to order? (I'm guessing it takes your engineers about a week to arrange an install?)

Also your link http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/ has the following :"Fibre 150 Broadband Bundle - @ €54 per month" is this pricing correct all in ?(ie inclusive of VAT and additional charge for not taking a phone/tv package?
    From what i can see on your normal broadband offers 150Mb is €59 + €7.88 per month = €66.88 per month :(.

If 150Mb is €54 all in and half price for the first four months sign me up! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Hi Nedved85

In UPC, we encourage all broadband customer to bundle with phone as this will save you money.

You are 100% correct, 150mb Broadband will cost you €59 if you order it on its own, plus you will not get it 1/2 price for 4 months. (as you must order a bundle to get that deal)

This is also subject to an additional standalone charge of €7.87 each month = €66.87 per month

However if you order 150mb Broadband with home phone and 100 minutes of free calls a month, it will indeed cost you just €54 per month, and you will get that 1/2 price ( €37.50) for the fist 4 month if you order it here www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

Order today, and we can have the boxes out to you within 3 days.

Hope that helps

Regards

Jason

Jason,

Thanks for that,

Ill be ordering so about the 28th/29th December

One final thing,

I will be moving to Athlone (Town center) for work in May,

Im hoping that the house/apartment i move into has the ability to get UPC,

If it doesn't will i have to pay a disconnection fee?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Gus99

Hi Jason - couple of questions

Am existing UPC broadband customer, but looking to bundle with phone (currently with Eircom)

1, I would need to connect up my alarm to the UPC phone line, as the alarm rings out when it is set off. Presume that would be straightforward, if I have a phone connection near my PC? My existing BB connection comes via attic (PC in bedroom).

2, Do I qualify for a Boards offer?

Thanks

Hi there

UPC provide services in much of Athlone town centre. You can check addresses on www.upc.ie to ensure service is available. If not we may be able to move some services to your new home via our housemoves team.

Thanks

Jason
    Nedved85 wrote: »
    Jason,

Thanks for that,

Ill be ordering so about the 28th/29th December

One final thing,

I will be moving to Athlone (Town center) for work in May,

Im hoping that the house/apartment i move into has the ability to get UPC,

If it doesn't will i have to pay a disconnection fee?

Cheers

Hi Gus99

We recommend all customers with a monitored alarm to request a GSM dialler from their alarm company if they are moving their phone to us. This is mainly down to the UPC home phone service being powered by mains electricity (so if the power is cut the phone will not work)

Unfortunately the boards offer is for new customer bundles only. As you already have broadband from us you will not qualify.

Thanks

Jason

Gus99 wrote: »
    Hi Jason - couple of questions

Am existing UPC broadband customer, but looking to bundle with phone (currently with Eircom)

1, I would need to connect up my alarm to the UPC phone line, as the alarm rings out when it is set off. Presume that would be straightforward, if I have a phone connection near my PC? My existing BB connection comes via attic (PC in bedroom).

2, Do I qualify for a Boards offer?

Thanks

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

You must of missed my post jason, here it is again!

Moving into our new house in January. I have currently put in my cancelation request with UPC for the week I move out of here.
    what is this for, the equipment is it, does this apply to the boards offer also?

Hi Lenny

Yes, sorry must have missed your post.

I would suggest contacting our housemove team on 1908 who can assist in transferring your account to your new address free of charge with no set up fees.

If you open an account within 90 days of cancelling with UPC your old account will be reactivated so I am afraid you will not qualify as a new customer for this offer.

The activation fees you refer to apply in all sales channels, there is no way to avoid these charges if you are setting up a new account.

Thanks and Happy Christmas.

Regards

Jason
    Lenny wrote: »
    You must of missed my post jason, here it is again!

• Advertisement

Ok jason thanks for the reply
    Don't remember pay €90 last time to get "activated" with my fathers & my own account when I took up the offer about 2 years ago.
    So really only getting 1 month half price if one was to go with the 69 offer...

what criteria will UPC know I will not be a new customer just based on my name is it?
    I could get my partner to sign up, would that be classed as a new customer. it would be a new name/address/bank account
    Or is it be suited for me to order a whole new bundle, and still get the half price and the voucher, and no activation charge?
    I only have 30mb b & digital extra at the moment(costing just under 70)
    Hi Lenny

Yes, sorry must have missed your post.

I would suggest contacting our housemove team on 1908 who can assist in transferring your account to your new address free of charge with no set up fees.

If you open an account within 90 days of cancelling with UPC your old account will be reactivated so I am afraid you will not qualify as a new customer for this offer.

The activation fees you refer to apply in all sales channels, there is no way to avoid these charges if you are setting up a new account.

Thanks and Happy Christmas.

Regards

Jason

Hi Lenny

Yes, previously if you ordered online the activation fee was waived, however that offer has expired.

Sorry but I am not permitted to divulge how our verification software works.

Regards

Jason
    Lenny wrote: »
    Ok jason thanks for the reply
    Don't remember pay €90 last time to get "activated" with my fathers & my own account when I took up the offer about 2 years ago.
    So really only getting 1 month half price if one was to go with the 69 offer...

what criteria will UPC know I will not be a new customer just based on my name is it?
    I could get my partner to sign up, would that be classed as a new customer. it would be a new name/address/bank account
    Or is it be suited for me to order a whole new bundle, and still get the half price and the voucher, and no activation charge?
    I only have 30mb b & digital extra at the moment(costing just under 70)

Hi there

Getting a few PM's asking if this offer is still available.

Yes it is.

To recap what it is all about.

This is an offer for boardies who are not with UPC and want to sign up.

Order a new customer bundle only via this link www.upc.ie/boardsoffer and you will get your bundle 1/2 price for 4 months, plus you wil also get a €50 voucher (Carphone Warehouse or DID Electrical) sent to you (This flavour of the offer is available until the end of February)

Its as simple as that.

Enjoy

Regards

Jason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭mcgrailg

Hi Jason,

I want to sign up to this offer but my contract with current provider runs till the 17th of next month, whats the best way to go to sign up to port my service ?

Gary

Hi Gary

Sign up via this offer 2 days before your contract expires. We can install you and you can port over using a form on our website.

Thanks

Jason
    mcgrailg wrote: »
    Hi Jason,

I want to sign up to this offer but my contract with current provider runs till the 17th of next month, whats the best way to go to sign up to port my service ?

Gary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Hi there

Getting a few PM's asking if this offer is still available.

Yes it is.

To recap what it is all about.

This is an offer for boardies who are not with UPC and want to sign up.

Order a new customer bundle only via this link www.upc.ie/boardsoffer and you will get your bundle 1/2 price for 4 months, plus you wil also get a €50 voucher (Carphone Warehouse or DID Electrical) sent to you (This flavour of the offer is available until the end of February)

Its as simple as that.

Enjoy

Regards

Jason

Hi,
    I'm interested in joining up but need a few questions answered please.
    I've never been a UPC customer so there's no connection point at my home. Will i have to pay for installation?
    I would be looking for the fibre something package (€69), and assume that calls to UK landlines are included?

I clicked on the availability (last year) and it said i was able to get this bundle, but when the technicial guy came out he said my home and the home beside me were not able to be connected (end houses, so semi D).

I clicked on the link in one of your posts for the offer, but it looks for bank details straight away, which i don't want to input until i know the service is actually available at my home.

I will pm you my address so maybe you could verify?
    I've put my address into the UPC website (did it this morning), and it says i can get all the services, so it's a little strange what the technicial guy said (tbf this was last year, and you may have more coverage in the area now?)

Hi there

Yes please PM me your details and I will check for you.

There is a €90 activation charge if you sign up to the €69 bundle (but order it here on this offer and you will get that bundle for 1/2 price for 4 months and also get a €50 voucher ) www.upc.ie/boardsoffer

Yes, 400 Minutes a month are included in that bundle which include the UK.

Hope that helps

Regards

Jason
    Hi,
    I'm interested in joining up but need a few questions answered please.
    I've never been a UPC customer so there's no connection point at my home. Will i have to pay for installation?
    I would be looking for the fibre something package (€69), and assume that calls to UK landlines are included?

I clicked on the availability (last year) and it said i was able to get this bundle, but when the technicial guy came out he said my home and the home beside me were not able to be connected (end houses, so semi D).

I clicked on the link in one of your posts for the offer, but it looks for bank details straight away, which i don't want to input until i know the service is actually available at my home.

I will pm you my address so maybe you could verify?
    I've put my address into the UPC website (did it this morning), and it says i can get all the services, so it's a little strange what the technicial guy said (tbf this was last year, and you may have more coverage in the area now?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Ok, pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Steppes

Hi,

I just noticed this offer. I signed up to your Fibre 50 Broadband Bundle via uSwitch a few days ago but am currently waiting for someone to get back to me about my address (I live at Flat 2 but their system only mentioned Flats 1, 3 and Basement Flat). Do I have to apply again via the link you provided to avail of this or can I just mention it to them when they get back to me?

PM sent

Thanks

Jason
    Steppes wrote: »
    Hi,

I just noticed this offer. I signed up to your Fibre 50 Broadband Bundle via uSwitch a few days ago but am currently waiting for someone to get back to me about my address (I live at Flat 2 but their system only mentioned Flats 1, 3 and Basement Flat). Do I have to apply again via the link you provided to avail of this or can I just mention it to them when they get back to me?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement