Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deftones - Rocket Skates

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

ya mean guns, razors, knives, so simple yet you just didnt quite catch it :p ..........I actually havent listened to deftones in ages, this reminds me to put some of their old stuff back on, like this track, oh so addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭KevArno

Eh ummm yeah, that line too! Cheers for that man, always enjoy being made look like a thick. :P

It must have been the sheer excitement of hearing this track, overwhelmed me a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

ah I'm just being a dick, sometimes their lyrics are just overly repetitive and random though. why is the song called rocket skates??

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

They are one of the most progressive and forward thinking bands around at the moment. This song has grown on me a lot. Love it. Very around the fur sounding methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

The official video for Rocket Skates just went live, I received an email telling me to follow the twitter link to see it.. but eh twitter is gay, haha. Nah.. but I signed up months ago and have forgotten my password AND username, so while I sort that out I hope some of you can enjoy the vid and let us know what ya think :)

Linky - http://deftones.promojam.com/promotions/rocketskates/authorization/new

pic just for fun :)

deftones-video.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Just listened to the song. I like it. Looking forward to hearing the album!

Advertisement