Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub to reserve & eat

Options
  • 17-02-2010 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

Hi

Looking for a nice pub in city centre that I can reserve an area (maybe 10-15 people) & organise finger food. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

you could try Dicey's. I've always been able to get a slot on their balcony, and the platter is free. Not great food tbh, but free & hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Church on Jervis Street.Finger food is delicious! I have never reserved a table myself but anytime I do go in there are lots of table reserved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Hi

Looking for a nice pub in city centre that I can reserve an area (maybe 10-15 people) & organise finger food. Any suggestions?

I'd always recommend Darkey Kellys on Fishamble St.

Good food (served from their bistro but at bar prices) and if its on Saturday or Sunday you get a live band from 5pm to closing.

Advertisement