Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thief whinging about being shot

Options
  • 17-02-2010 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭

any read the nationlist and see this article..............did you ever in your life

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

finish a sentence?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I read it on the Carlow people yesterday and i have to admit i don't have any sympathy for the guy who was shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭nagero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

The Carlow resident also suggested that he was taking the car down the road to get the petrol out of it and that the farmer was under no threat.

"Fair enough I was driving down the road because I wanted to get petrol... "

Me bollix.

How much petrol would have been in it? 10-20 euros worth?

It's a shame for society that this guy survived.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭questioner

"How is he a hero?” asked the Carlow man, “if that’s the case and if they implemented that new law then if a child kicks a football over a wall and if it goes near a car in a yard, then whoever lives in the house is entitled to shoot him,” he added."

ok to summarise so.

man stealing car = child playing ball

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

was reading about him in the star a few days. What a complete numpty. Fair play to your man shooting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭questioner

actually i wonder where he pulled the word "implemented" out of? bit of journalistic license perhaps.

they should make that farmer minister for justice and possibly defence also - at the very least him and willzer o dea should duke it out

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Git101

Judging by the whinging by the "poor" victim I would hazard a guess that he is a member of a certain ethnic minority and feels that he is always a victim no matter what he does.

"Sure I was only moving the car to borrow the petrol"

"There was no answer at the front door so I was just checking the back door"

Etc. etc. etc.....

I'm tired of listening to stupid excuses from scumbags trying to justify their criminal activities.

Not only should that farmer get a medal, he should also lead the St Patricks day parade and be given a civic reception at Aras an Uachtarain.

Rant over....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I'm delighted that his whinging is actually being published as it displays his pure stupidity and ignorance.
    Not that it wasn't apparent from his behaviour previous but..still

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

The sad thing about it is the farmer can be summonsed for assault and face a fine or short spell in the cells, not to mention a civil case against him from the scumbag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

homerhop wrote: »
    The sad thing about it is the farmer can be summonsed for assault and face a fine or short spell in the cells, not to mention a civil case against him from the scumbag.

On the other hand, he can be pretty confident he wont be burgled for a long time and he's probably made the thief a little more reluctant to go nicking anyones car in future, so every cloud......

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

Bob_Harris wrote: »
    Me bollix.

How much petrol would have been in it? 10-20 euros worth?

It's a shame for society that this guy survived.

You'd imagine most farmers drive diesel cars, so its just as well yer man didnt syphon the fuel and ruin his own car, a more costly exercise to repair than his trip to hospital. The farmer actually saved him significant expense and inconvenience.:rolleyes:

Advertisement