If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 17th Feb - Projector Screen Deal

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Aidan & FGalway,

OK I have had a root around - I have the following available:

All manual - brand new boxed:

Harkness 77" * 2
    Harkness 92" * 1
    Harkness 106" * 1
    Optoma 84" * 1
    Harkness 203cm *114 * 1
    Harkness 70cm * 96cm * 1

£49.95 each collection only!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

thanns john

ill take the 106", it should have a projection width of 234cm.. I presume there in belfast, can you measure the box i think it should fit in my jeep with the passanger seat down...

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

aidankkk wrote: »
    thanns john

ill take the 106", it should have a projection width of 234cm.. I presume there in belfast, can you measure the box i think it should fit in my jeep with the passanger seat down...

Where are you based?

ATB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

Hi John the,Harkness 203cm *114 * 1 sounds great but you cant do delivery on this at all?Roads down Galway side are pretty sh!te at the moment!

Where are you based?

ATB,

J

kilkenny, if you can get it to dublin at all it would be a help, but i should be able to collect in the jeep. If ya get a chace to measure the length of the box i can see if it will fit..

kilkenny, if you can get it to dublin at all it would be a help, but i should be able to collect in the jeep. If ya get a chace to measure the length of the box i can see if it will fit..

Guys,

we are trying to twist DPD's arms to get those out into the great slippery outside - I'll keep you posted.

The box length on the 106 is 224CM / on the 67 - 117CM

But hopefully DPD will take the load...

Keep you posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Guys,

we are trying to twist DPD's arms to get those out into the great slippery outside - I'll keep you posted.

The box length on the 106 is 224CM / on the 67 - 117CM

But hopefully DPD will take the load...

Keep you posted,

ATB,

John Mc

The box length is only 224cm, normally a 106" screen would ahve a 234cm screen area??.. Is there anyway of checking the screen width.. my current screen is 204cm and i was hoping it should be bigger..

Thanks John

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

Hi John just seeing is there any word on delivery of these.
    Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi All.

Delivery of any of these screens would be £11.99 anywhere in Ireland.

Cheers

Dave

Hi All.

Delivery of any of these screens would be £11.99 anywhere in Ireland.

Cheers

Dave

hi dave

any chance of checking out the width of the 106 , id like to order that but i thought the screen width should be about 2.3m..

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭colhickey

Hi John,

I am looking for a decent 16:9 projector screen at the mo' (am looking for a new projector also - Optoma HD600X - can you do me a deal on this also?) - are any of these left? What is the biggest one and how much would it cost (including delivery to Waterford)? Many thanks.

C.

• Advertisement

hi dave

any chance of checking out the width of the 106 , id like to order that but i thought the screen width should be about 2.3m..

Aidankkk,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you guys - I think that these screens are all gone now - I'll have a hunt around and see if there are any 'last one' that we want to clear and revert next week,

Apologies again for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

colhickey wrote: »
    Hi John,

I am looking for a decent 16:9 projector screen at the mo' (am looking for a new projector also - Optoma HD600X - can you do me a deal on this also?) - are any of these left? What is the biggest one and how much would it cost (including delivery to Waterford)? Many thanks.

C.

C,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I'm all out of those screens at the moment and we don't stock the Optoma HD600X I do have the following projectors available from stock:

Optoma DW531 - £549.95 HD Ready and excellent quality
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/projectors/optoma/dw531st/opto-dw531st

Optoma HD20 - Full HD £799.95 http://www.richersounds.com/product/projectors/optoma/hd20/opto-hd20

JVC DLA- HD350 Full HD £1799.95 http://www.richersounds.com/product/projectors/jvc/dla-hd350/jvc-dla-hd350-b

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if any of these grab your fancy!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jonboyo

May I ask is the DW531st projector the same as the EW531ST and more importantly is it 3d ready as the EW531ST is?
    Thanks

jonboyo wrote: »
    May I ask is the DW531st projector the same as the EW531ST and more importantly is it 3d ready as the EW531ST is?
    Thanks

Apologies for the delay - I'm not familiar with the EW531ST but the DW531 is not 3D ready.

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.