Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi in Nutgrove

Options
  • 17-02-2010 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭

where exactly is it?

Is the Point highlighted in this map it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Nutgrove SC is incorrectly marked on that map. Nutgrove SC is the opposite side of the road, and ALDI is part of the complex marked as Nutgrove SC.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Nutgrove SC is incorrectly marked on that map. Nutgrove SC is the opposite side of the road, and ALDI is part of the complex marked as Nutgrove SC.

Ah, now that you've pointed it out I remember it exactly, thanks.

Pity Aldi map on their site is so horribly wrong :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Looks like google updated their maps too, the tack worn into the Gaa pitch diagonally across loretto pk is grown out since they put that fence up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

That current aerial shot was taken in September 2009. I can see a skip which I had in my driveway at the time.

As a matter of interest, is there a reporting facility on Google Maps whereby you can alert them to mistakes such as the incorrect marker for Nutgrove Shopping Centre?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

ollaetta wrote: »

As a matter of interest, is there a reporting facility on Google Maps whereby you can alert them to mistakes such as the incorrect marker for Nutgrove Shopping Centre?

I tried it for Dun Laoghaire harbour (which they were calling Howth harbour :confused:) never got a response and it stayed that way for a long time (may have changed by now tho'). :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement