Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap but decent speakers and subwoofer for laptop/computer

Options
  • 17-02-2010 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

I am lucky enough to have access to a projector which I use to watch films maybe twice a week. The projector is connected to my laptop, and given it is a small room I have been using logitech branded speakers and subwoofer. These have been fine until I noticed a buzzing the odd time about 6 months ago. It is now unbearable and so I need to find similar one but cheap enough. Anyone know of any decent ones for my need? I've seen a pair of speakers for 10 euro in argos (:eek:) right up to 150 for logitech ones at top of range. The ones I have know cost something like 50€ at the time (about 2 years old). Anyone spot any bargains?:pMany thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

you're welcom to try these from my ad http://adverts.ie/171545

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

My mum actually has a set of those in her workplace and they are exellent. I'm in the real capital here though so unfortunately can't take them off your hands!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Im also looking for a decent set of speakers for my laptop but need a line in fuction so I can connect my TV & media player. Only for a small box room but want decent sound from them. Was told to check out JBL Creature's. Anyone spot any good deals on these?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Real capital indeed, cheeky mucker:rolleyes:
    They are quality speakers alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

TriStar6 wrote: »
    Real capital indeed, cheeky mucker:rolleyes:
    They are quality speakers alright

"Mucker" - a bit rich coming from a dub! :pac:

Yeah they're good alright. If you were willing to post them down for free of course ...:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement