Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tocco Lite Micro SD card

• 17-02-2010 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

I bought a Samsung Tocco Lite today and very stupidly put the micro sd card in upside down, later found out my mistake and reinserted it the right way up, but the phone won't recognise the card, have I screwed up something inside? Can it be fixed instead of sending back to Vodafone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I would try another card that you know works first before panicking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

I have the same phone. I inserted a microSD card into the slot upside-down numerous times (just out of not paying attention.) It didn't affect my phone's ability to read the card when I put it in the right way.

However, I had to return my first tocco lite because it would not read memory cards at all. So maybe you're having the same problem? It may be a common problem with the tocco lite.

Was your phone ever able to read memory cards before this?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭flickarius

It was a new phone so it was the first time I had inserted a sim card into it and I never had probs with my old Nokia but then again I never tried to insert card the wrong way in it! I have sent the phone back to Vodafone so we'll see what happens. Probably get a replacement in a month.

Advertisement