Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N95 battery dropped like a sack of spuds....

• 17-02-2010 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭

Right my n95's battery has never been any issue before until today. I took the phone out of my pocket at some stage and noticed it was nearly empty. 99% sure i charged it last night. Anyways popped it on charge for an hour and off to work. Now i had a look once or twice and the battery was going down like theres no tomorrow and is now dead.

Both times I noticed that the battery was a lot warmer than it felt like it should be.

Couple of questions:

1)is the battery completely f*cked?
    2)if not will a charge from completely dead resolve the issue?
    3)What would have caused this all of a sudden?

Thanks
    Ronan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Erper

ronanc15 wrote: »
    Right my n95's battery has never been any issue before until today. I took the phone out of my pocket at some stage and noticed it was nearly empty. 99% sure i charged it last night. Anyways popped it on charge for an hour and off to work. Now i had a look once or twice and the battery was going down like theres no tomorrow and is now dead.

Both times I noticed that the battery was a lot warmer than it felt like it should be.

Couple of questions:

1)is the battery completely f*cked?
    2)if not will a charge from completely dead resolve the issue?
    3)What would have caused this all of a sudden?

Thanks
    Ronan

1) maybe, maybe not- - u r probably using 3G, lighting on max, and apps was left on...
    2) maybe, maybe not - - try it for a week, if nothing change, buy new battery, but i think for that phone its bit weird that battery is dead so soon...
    3) read 1st... apps left on...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Erper wrote: »
    1) maybe, maybe not- - u r probably using 3G, lighting on max, and apps was left on...
    2) maybe, maybe not - - try it for a week, if nothing change, buy new battery, but i think for that phone its bit weird that battery is dead so soon...
    3) read 1st... apps left on...

No 3g on (i don't use it), and no apps were on for the duration. I had nothing running at the time hence my confusion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Erper

ronanc15 wrote: »
    No 3g on (i don't use it), and no apps were on for the duration. I had nothing running at the time hence my confusion

maybe just happend...

i had similar problem with my e65...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

seems to be back to normal now so I'm happy!

Advertisement