Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Started Garden Renovation

Options
  • 17-02-2010 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I Started renovating my back garden yesterday. We had a beautiful landscaped garden before we got our dogs and they absolutely destroyed it! I've put up some pics to show the progress, should be completely finished before the weekend hopefully...

Cheers Moggie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭moggie4000

Some more pics...

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

very good, its coming along anyway, bets of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

wreckless wrote: »
    very good, its coming along anyway, bets of luck with it
    Looks good.When I saw the 1st few pics of the plastic sheet I thought you may be laying some decking , stones are good but make sure the dogs dont sh!t on them, had stones like that before and the dogs had it in a mess. I am in the process of planning a renovation of the back Garden. I'v now got a clear idea of what I want but have not got around to pricing materials so just wondering if I gave a rough idea of what I plan would any one have a rough idea of how much it might cost ?

Plan to rotovate the garden 1st then lay timber deck roughly 10ft by 20ft and lay roll out grass . The garden is roughly 20x25 ft so the roll out grass will cover 15 by 20ft. The last thing I want to do is build a rectangular box with bricks roughly 12x4x2ft , plan to grow veggies in there !

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭moggie4000

Nearly there...

Advertisement