Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ASOS Dress Sizes/Fit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭dresstoimpress

Fab dress.
    I'm usually a ten in high street shops ( river island, top shop and the like) but I've been buying size 12 dresses from asos. Find them quite under the bust.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

pyrite wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I normally wear a size 10 but am an E/F cup so getting dresses that fit can be a problem.
    Does anyone have any experience of how ASOS own brand clothing is cut, particularly around the bust?

I like the look of this one:
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Paneled-Gold-Body-Con-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=779806&cid=8146&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Black

Any advice welcome!

That dress is not going to suit an E/F cup. It's not cut for boobies. At best it'll squish them up and make them look about a foot in diameter. At worse it'll make you look like you've about six boobs with bits escaping from each strap and under your armpit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'm a 32d and have an asos dress in a 12. Wouldn't want it any smaller around the bust either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

I started a similar thread and pretty much everyone here said asos dresses were large fitting. I ordered a 10 and Im usually around 12 and it was loose.

I agree with the above though. That dress isnt going to do anything for your boobs apart from make you look squished (especially with satin material)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Louloug

They don't take Laser and GBP- it is not allowed as Laser is a Debit card issued in Ireland. I find it is better to pay in sterling, it is cheaper.

For the sizes, you should take note of what the model is wearing- it shows the size the model is wearing in most cases. You can make a rough judgement from this. (i'm not model like myself, but it can help a little bit :) )
    Sizes- i have had hit and missed here. I am a zise 8 but have some items from ASOS in 10. Dresses are pretty OK at an 8 for me, however I am wearing a size 10 top from ASOS today- the sleeves are tiny!! But I do agree with previous threads that say there are no room for boobs, this is defo true!! (Also look at the model size for this, some are skinny but have boobs).

Returns, the returns are to a Depot in Athlone. When you receive your order now the stickers on the return form have Athlone on them!

• Advertisement
Advertisement