Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPASS Certified Payroll Course

Options
  • 17-02-2010 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hey just wondering has anyone ever done an IPASS Payroll Course? If so what was it like and do you do its worth doing ? Also how well recognised is the qualification by employers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I did the Certified Payroll technician course by distance learning.

Found the material to be very good and did very well in the exams.

Only thing I would say about the course is that it is quite basic for tax computations basically it only deals with Schedule E income, ie employees.
    It also does not involve any computerised wage package training, which I think is a necessary for anybody who wants to persue a career in payroll.

Most large companies would be looking for this qualification for their payroll staff. I think it is becoming well recognised.

Advertisement