Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crufts

Options
  • 17-02-2010 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if theres many people going over to it, showing or spectating?:)

Im showing my dog there for the first time and im very excited. Hes my first show dog and im delighted to have qualified him for it.

Ive been over twice as a spectator but it will be a total different experience showing at it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

andreac wrote: »
    Just wondering if theres many people going over to it, showing or spectating?:)

Im showing my dog there for the first time and im very excited. Hes my first show dog and im delighted to have qualified him for it.

Ive been over twice as a spectator but it will be a total different experience showing at it.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭cos!!

Thats real cool, good luck with that!I'll watch out for ya :P Rotties are fast becoming a favourite of mine!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Congrats and good luck over there!

I haven't shown in years but it's stressful and there is a lot of pissing around inbetween showing - bring a good book! It can also be bloody hot so layers are the best way to go. I'm not going over but really hope you get on well ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Congrats and good luck over there!

I haven't shown in years but it's stressful and there is a lot of pissing around inbetween showing - bring a good book! It can also be bloody hot so layers are the best way to go. I'm not going over but really hope you get on well ;)

Thanks for that, theres a few of us going over so will be able to give each other breaks and stuff. I wont be venturing too far from the benches as my fella doesnt particularly like them so need to keep a close eye on him. We wont be on for ages as we are in Open dog so will be the afternoon by time we are in the ring.
    Really looking forward to it and being able to say i showed my dog at Crufts:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

Best of Luck, how exciting?!! Brooks aunt and uncle will be over there, I presume her uncle will be in the same ring as you, not too sure how the categories work. I'd love to go some day unfortunately it won't be this year!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ghost_ie

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

wanna post a pic of the celebrity dog??;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Holy sh*t, he's a damn good looking dog. If you breed him I'll have to find out who the dam is, get in there early ;)

• Advertisement

Holy sh*t, he's a damn good looking dog. If you breed him I'll have to find out who the dam is, get in there early ;)

Pm'd you;)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

oooh, he is stunning! Very wise looking and his coat is amazingly shiny!

Best of luck on the big day!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭gigawatt

best of luck!:)hope you take home a rosette!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

Lovely well proportioned dog, super expression on the face!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Good luck Andrea you will enjoy it.The last time i exhibited a dog at crufts was 1994 ,by the way the stalls are brilliant so much dog stuff to buy.i wish you good luck and enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Incredible looking dog. Never seen one so good. Good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

The colour of his markings is fabulous :)

Advertisement