Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i need help re feros mass effect1.

• 17-02-2010 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

i,m stuck on the ship, ie i cant plot a path to feros.when i open the galaxy map ,the citadel pic apears ,i click x, i get 2 red lines.i finished the missions on citadel.it seems i cant undock the ship.
    i spoke to everyone and joker 3 times and followed the superguide on 1up.com.
    this is the first space mission ,so i,m stuck.
    i looked on forums and gamefaqs and it says speak to joker,he undocks the ship.
    i,d appreciate any advice or info in order to move forward or undock the ship.
    i need to plot a path to feros.#either i,m missing something or the disk is faulty.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

ricman wrote: »
    i,m stuck on the ship, ie i cant plot a path to feros.when i open the galaxy map ,the citadel pic apears ,i click x, i get 2 red lines.i finished the missions on citadel.it seems i cant undock the ship.
    i spoke to everyone and joker 3 times and followed the superguide on 1up.com.
    this is the first space mission ,so i,m stuck.
    i looked on forums and gamefaqs and it says speak to joker,he undocks the ship.
    i,d appreciate any advice or info in order to move forward or undock the ship.
    i need to plot a path to feros.#either i,m missing something or the disk is faulty.

Your missing loads by the sound of it. You have to go to the Combat Information Centre to where the galaxy map is on your ship. You pick you destination form there. The game tells you. Its all self explanitory, look at the button options on the screen. If all else fails check your current mission objectives because you may be missing a good bit of info. Just keep zoming out on the galaxy map until to can see the entire Milky Way, not just the Citadel system and local cluster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

i,ll try that ,i go to galaxy map, press x ,expand i see no planets, i looked at youtube galaxy map,videos and theres like planets when you open the map,
    on my map i just see 2 red lines and citadel logo, spaceship icon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

ricman wrote: »
    i,ll try that ,i go to galaxy map, press x ,expand i see no planets, i looked at youtube galaxy map,videos and theres like planets when you open the map,
    on my map i just see 2 red lines and citadel logo, spaceship icon.

When you look at your current Objective in detail what exactly does it say. Before you leave the Citadel for the very first time you are given a list of 3 main destinations to go to in any order you like, you will have a few more if you talk to everyone and find the side quests. If you don't have them, you need to talk to more people. Have you been given full command of the Normandy yet from Anderson?

Also in the galaxy map the Citadel is in it own local cluster, you need to zoom out again to see more clusters which themselves have multiple systems with 5-9 planets each.

Also I'd recommend going to pick up Liara at her dig site first before heading to either Feros or Noveria. There is alot more side missions to do before before going to either place so you can level up and be more powerful before you take on the guts of the game. Otherwise you're going to have a tough time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

thanks ,it worked ,i just needed to zoom out ,more, i got to feros.

Advertisement