Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW MAIDEN ALBUM...NEW MAIDEN ALBUM

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Thats great, at least I'm not the only one. This might be what the new albums cover artwork looks like:

http://www.ironmaidenwallpaper.com/files/Final_Frontier_4.jpg

It's not bad at all, although I still prefer the old school Eddies.

I hope it is better than that. That kinda reminds me of the artwork around the time of Virtual XI, which I hated.

Like yourselve I would much prefer the Eddies of the Derek Riggs era.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

Kess73 wrote: »
    I hope it is better than that. That kinda reminds me of the artwork around the time of Virtual XI, which I hated.

Like yourselve I would much prefer the Eddies of the Derek Riggs era.

The Derek Riggs Eddies are the best hands down. Have you checked out this thread yet? There are a lot of rare old school Eddie pics. I'm also very suprised that I haven't got any replies yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

The Derek Riggs Eddies are the best hands down. Have you checked out this thread yet? There are a lot of rare old school Eddie pics. I'm also very suprised that I haven't got any replies yet.

You forgot to link the thread :p

I know the one you are on about though as I thanked you on it. :)

I have a lot of those pics at home already as many were used for tour programmes and in some of the Maiden calendars from years back.

Advertisement