Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

php graphing and visualization plugin

Options
  • 18-02-2010 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

Just wondering if anyone could recommend some kind of freeware plugin or script that would generate some nice looking graphs and charts for me. I've used gd in the past but it seems like a lot of work for something that never looks that professional (when I do it anyways!) Had a look at google visualization and might give that a go if no one else here can recommend anything better/easier.

Thanks
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭ronivek

I used pChart for some simple graphing some time ago and it did what I required.

Unless you're trying to do some unusual visualisations or want a certain style of graph just about any charting library would probably suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Advertisement