Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cancel Xbox Live

• 18-02-2010 3:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭

OK, I got the free trial last month and now I have an e-mail saying that the Free Trial of the Gold Subscription is over, but I now have a silver subscription. Are they charging me for this? I only wanted the free trial. How do I cancel it altogether, (as it's on someone elses credit card)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

If you didnt buy anything you should be fine.

Otherwise go onto the xbox site and go into your account settings, should be an option in there to delete credit card information

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

oh christ. i decided to join for a month last year using my mothers credit card, there is really small writing saying that you will be actually subscribing for a year but paying monthly. i heard they take their time in cancelling the subscription.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

seanybiker wrote: »
    oh christ. i decided to join for a month last year using my mothers credit card, there is really small writing saying that you will be actually subscribing for a year but paying monthly. i heard they take their time in cancelling the subscription.

Robbing cunts :mad: I'll delete all the credit card details now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Never!! Give your credit card details to microsoft!!!

My friend done this cause he was too lazy to go down and buy the Sub. and now he gets billed every month for it, and he doesnt play, he didnt cop it till he got his CC bill, he tried to ring microsoft to cancle, and it took nearly an hour...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

you dont have to cancel anything. silver accounts are free, theres no problem.

• Advertisement
Advertisement