Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John G Hayes

Options
  • 18-02-2010 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭

Another solicitor gone out of business. Was he pushed or was he just inept. Have used him in the past and found him nice but very, very, slow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Ollchailin

Really, is he gone? I'm really sorry to hear that, I used him before and found him so nice to deal with- didn't find him at all slow, quite the opposite.

Genuinely saddened by that news, I definitely would have gone to him again if I had the need for a solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

It issad to see anyone go. Is a very nice man, sign of the tiems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

I would advise anyone here against making allegations of ineptitude, lest he decide to come out of retirement for a libel case.

It's a sobering reflection on the current state of affairs when you see well established businesses going t*ts up, make no mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

I'm not making allegations of ineptitude against him personally but anyone in business has to keep on the ball. I run my own business and its a tough world.

Advertisement