Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

whated rpm las night

• 18-02-2010 8:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

it would be lovly if that f2000 fiesta beat machale forr the championship id be pissing meself he has the pace why not if machale could nt beat that thing he should retire the gob **** lol. it is a fun looking car to see im hoping it will be in killarney/ also if cronin can keep the car running and do the full season he could easily win 1 or 2 rounds and get bonous points cause the wrc entries 4 galway was bad kivin barret shur he is anceint stick to the national lol and aron and garth 2 ametures graig breen looks a good future ahead of him i hope he can do the brc so he gets gravel events and the wrc stat lookin next year even the irc would be good for himself and cronin 2 excellent drivers im opinion

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 228 ✭✭Panda Moanium

You have a way with words.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Ficus wrote: »
    irishjim, please you punctuation when posting.
    Punctuation, what about spelling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

i lol'd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

it would be lovly if that f2000 fiesta beat machale forr the championship id be pissing meself he has the pace why not if machale could nt beat that thing he should retire the gob **** lol. it is a fun looking car to see im hoping it will be in killarney/ also if cronin can keep the car running and do the full season he could easily win 1 or 2 rounds and get bonous points cause the wrc entries 4 galway was bad kivin barret shur he is anceint stick to the national lol and aron and garth 2 ametures graig breen looks a good future ahead of him i hope he can do the brc so he gets gravel events and the wrc stat lookin next year even the irc would be good for himself and cronin 2 excellent drivers im opinion

are you hammered?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Ficus wrote: »
    irishjim, please you punctuation when posting.

I don't know what your on about there's a full stop in there :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Fixed a bit better, but the last paragragh I'm not to sure on.
    it would be lovely if that F2000 Fiesta bet Machale Forr in the championship - I'd be pissing myself as he has the pace why not if Machale could'nt beat that thing he should retire the gob **** lol.

It is a fun looking car to see I'm hoping it will be in Killarney. Also if Cronin can keep the car running and do the full season he could easily win 1 or 2 rounds and get bonus points because the WRC entries for Galway were bad.

Kivin Barret, sure he is ancient stick to the national lol, and Aron and Garth are two amateurs. Graig Breen looks like he has a good future ahead of him and I hope he can do the BRC so he gets gravel events and the WRC stat looking next year even the IRC would be good for himself and Cronin as tehy are two excellent drivers in my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭irishjim111

SORRY GUYS WITH THE SPELLINGS AND whatever else lol i was just pissed when doing it so i apolijoice and yes myspelling is very bad so forgive me for that also jes guys i sound like tiger wood with all me sorry lol but anyway ill try to expain things a bit better and easyer next time ok chaps lol:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Didn't make it past the first line.

FAIL.

Advertisement