Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that give me a Pain in the Bollix

Options
  • 18-02-2010 9:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭

Why should I worry about whether or not the toilet seat is up or down when Dublin Bus give me a stupid refund ticket I wont get a refund on instead of real money when I use the bus.

If they are giving me useless bits of paper why cant I use them to buy bus tickets and travel cards.

That really annoys me and gives me a pain in the bollix.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mickus40

Just go on to the iarnord eireann site (irishrail.com)
    Try and look for your chosen rail journey, or anything else...
    What a pain in the bolocks. What gob****e made this site?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

Football in the groin.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

mickus40 wrote: »

so its not just me! i tried buying a train ticket on there a while back, its a fcuking baffling site, i wound up just going to the local credit union and getting one that way, you think Ryanair has crappy website, irish rails is the world champion of badly designed web pages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

.............I imagine this will please at least one person on this thread...:D
    mary-whitehouse-cliff-richard_680778.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25 PaddyW

mickus40 wrote: »

I never have any problems booking tickets on that site, maybe you're doing it wrong?!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

The DART-its FKN useless.
    Ive been to many other countries and rode their transport and ive never come across anything as bad.Frequent delays,trians stopping in between stations with no announcement.Theyre never consistent.They give these statistics printed on the DART about these ridiculously high reliability and punctuality percentages which are complete b0llocks and we still have to pay 3 euros to go 2 stops on the sh1te

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Public transport and the Irish road system.

I would hate, and I mean hate, to be a tourist coming to this country and trying to navigate around it and use the public transport systems. They are a complete joke. It's all been said before, so I'm not going to labor the point.

What's really a pain in the bollix is that my bus stops near the O2, but instead of being able to hop on the Luas to go to Dundrum... I have to walk all the way over to Stephens Green shopping center. What bright spark thought that one up :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

This!

452604_374dcc2c.jpg

Where the fcuk am I supposed to go?!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Scrambled egg

When that special someone is pissed off with you and you don't know why. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Chavs, English skangers, especially the ones from the Thames Estuary, east of London. And the way they talk, with that godawful twang, really rubs me the wrong way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,163 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Guinness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

MCD

Wallet raping bast.ards

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Womens have given me a pain in the bollix since i was 12.;). I am happy to say it hasn't gone away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

People with trolleys and small children at the express lane in a supermarket.

I am in a hurry and thats why I am in the express lane you muppet. And their stupid friend at the checkout that checks them thru.

That gives me a pain in the bollix.

CDfm wrote: »
    People with trolleys and small children at the express lane in a supermarket.

I am in a hurry and thats why I am in the express lane you muppet. And their stupid friend at the checkout that checks them thru.

That gives me a pain in the bollix.

...counting nazi's who watch other people baskets to see if they have more than 10 items at the express checkout...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Cicero wrote: »
    ...counting nazi's who watch other people baskets to see if they have more than 10 items at the express checkout...:D

You fessed up -we know who is guilty then dont we Mr C :cool:

LOL

Advertisement