Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mazda b2500 - what they like

• 18-02-2010 10:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭

hi

looking for a jeep for around the farm, theres a guy selling a b2500, its 2002 doublecab, with 105k on the clock, good condition, they seem to be not very popular and not so many about so do anyone on here know anything about them ,are engines good etc and what would the going price for one...

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭kincaid

yes thats them alrite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Same vehicle as the Ford Ranger, Mazda build them for Ford.

ok dont know much about the ford ranger i'm afraid, are they good reliable vehicle then, they seem very cheap compared to the L200 etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

kincaid wrote: »
    ok dont know much about the ford ranger i'm afraid, are they good reliable vehicle then, they seem very cheap compared to the L200 etc
    They are fine, just never many sold. They were cheap brand new so they should be affordable now.
    Is it an import or irish new?

• Advertisement

Import on NI plates but vrt only 250 or so on it ,he wants 2450sterling for it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

that is the first jeep i ever saw with hub caps :L:L

does this sound like good value at this price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wexman15

hi i have one of these. price seems too high to me. for some reason their cheaper to buy in rep. of ireland than england at the moment. recession i suppose. but can be hard to get. radiator burst on mine and cracked the head so im looking for one myself. would nt even think of any other jeep. great value compared to other similar jeeps on market e.g. hi lux. and every bit as good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

I drove one in work for 5 years. Tyres and services is all that was ever done to it.
    I found it a very reliable jeep, Very light on the ground off road.

I only see now that this is an old thread.
    I'm usually fully awake be 2 o clock!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭fastrac

Rads leaking and head problems are common enough on them if used for heavy towing

Advertisement