Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Underwear to protect against chafting

Options
  • 18-02-2010 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hi,

will the thigh long shaper underwear you see in Penneys be better than normal underwear to prevent chafting?
    I had a look a look at cycle/bike padded shorts, waay too thick eww like maternity pads no thanks.
    So whats the altnerative, what do you use?
    Thanks in advance. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

I think you need to take that to fashion or ladies forum tbh. I'm not quite sure what your asking either, chafing while horse riding?! :confused: I'm a lady and never experienced this.

Oh and chafting...totally different to chafing! lol :p

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭shanagarry

From jods, or other trousers?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

From Breeches with seude seat. I wear seamless knickers and it chaft my ladeis bit ow.
    So normal knickers are no longer suitable for me with these breeches, if i wear jod or trackies its fine.
    I think its the seude as its not a soft material.
    Wonder what other riders wear for riding underwear, like maybe boy shorts, shapers to the thigh, etc.

UPDATE: found what i was looking for but its out of stock at the moment.
    Its support shorts:
    http://www.robinsons-uk.com/products/ProductList.asp?topGroupCode=001&parentGroupCode=0102&groupCode=01106#sku.27147

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

keep at it, youll harden up eventually
    ive knees like leather at this stage(cheeks too heh heh)

Advertisement