Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Amendment to UK Roaming Add On

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

see below, you cant use your minutes when you roam in the UK from March 22nd 2010

Not quite so, you can't use your minutes when you roam in Britain from March 22nd 2010. However you still will be able to in NI, so you can make a call while driving to Donegal, watching a game in Derry or shopping in Newry without getting gouged.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

Yeah your right, they are making a difference between NI and the rest of the UK now.
    They tried to bring in the change last year but they changed their mind after unhappy people over at the O2Forum, doubt O2 will change their mind again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

As I recall they tried to abolish all use of minutes in the UK in November, which lead to outrage. They have now, quite properly, distinguished between people travelling abroad and those circulating around Ireland. O2 were the first to bring in this All Island thing some years ago, it was quite bizarre that they then tried to eliminate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,245 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

there's a lot to be said for flexiuntis, i've been onto the UK twice today and it's all included in my bill.

Advertisement