Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

advice needed

• 18-02-2010 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

hi all , i got my pc cleaned and serviced last week and i wanted to charge and sync my creative zen plus so i reloaded the soft ware back on pc, no worries however now when i plug the zen in the usb its flasing low battery and is not recogonised by the pc, i keep getting the message no player connected,also if i try to charge it using the wall charger its not charging at all but when i plug in to the usb im getting a pic of the battery with a red section and the flasing charging signal but i left it in the computer for at least 5 hours yesterday and its not charging fully ? do i need to replace the battery totally or leave it to charge for longer, i have had this player for 2 years and have had no hassle previously, i did press the restart button on the side and it reloaded fine but i can understand why it wont charge can anyone help please :) karen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,343 ✭✭✭dunworth1

did you try leaving the battery run down fully.
    this used to work for my one

also this program might fix it

http://www.creative.com/mp3playerrecoverytool/

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jessiesmom

cheers and thank you, i put it in the usb this morning and the battery level was showing red however i checked it and the small level is green and the flashing charging sign is showing so i will leave it longer and see what happens, its a great player and i havent had any trouble with it previously. thanks for your advice cheers karen

left it in all day yesterday and now its fully charged and all my music is on it but the computer still doesnt recognise there is a player plugged in i tried both usbs in the pc and when i try to sync its keeps saying player not connected???? guess im stuck with the music on it!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,343 ✭✭✭dunworth1

jessiesmom wrote: »
    left it in all day yesterday and now its fully charged and all my music is on it but the computer still doesnt recognise there is a player plugged in i tried both usbs in the pc and when i try to sync its keeps saying player not connected???? guess im stuck with the music on it!!!

did you try this program

not yet as i cant back up the music in my player but if all else fails i will try it , thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement