Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Week Ban

Options
  • 18-02-2010 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭

There is a thread on Limerick City boards regarding places for 30 year old lads to go when they visit.

Someone had mentioned a certain nightspot.

I then added a negative comment (indirectly) about this establishment not realising the trouble i had let myself in for. It was there for two hours (i was told from the Mod).

I would have removed it if asked or edited it at least if i was told i was going to get banned for two weeks.

Is there any way this ban can at least be reduced or withdrawn as the statement has been removed?

Or if there was any complaints made, i will accept the punishment.

EDIT Thanks - ban has been reduced to a week

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

After some PMs back and forth, Mc Love understands the trouble this site would have been in if that establishment was made aware of the (now deleted) allegation in that thread.

Ban reduced to 1 week.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Cheers guys for working it out between you. The original comment was extremely dodgy and needed to be knocked on the head sharply, glad you're both happyish about the outcome.

Advertisement