Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS Giro Ionos (sold)

• 18-02-2010 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

I have this gathering dust, and I dont think I am going to wear it the helmet was bought new in november 09 I have worn it about 5 times and it feels like a big mushroom on my head.
    Never damaged , comes with extra inserts and the owners manual.
    Size medium 55-59cm

€120.00

SOLD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

Nice helmet, but you will do VERY well to get 120..The Livestrong edition is 145 new on Wiggle..Would be willing to offer 70

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

ckeego,

I have an offer of €105 elsewhere, these are €202 with wiggle, the Livestrong edition are €168.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭jdt101

2010 Model €153 with free 24hr delivery from CRC

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=44610

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

Less yor 5 % as a Gold member..!! Equals approx 145 euro!! And NO sweaty inserts!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

ckeego wrote: »
    Less yor 5 % as a Gold member..!! Equals approx 145 euro!! And NO sweaty inserts!!

Sold Sold Sold, and it came with two sets of (New) inserts and the receipt, buyer was happy and so am I.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

ckeego wrote: »
    What's this 5% discount? I don't think CRC have anything like that, you are probably thinking Wiggle (where it was €202.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,125 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Is it sold? I offer €10. No wait, I want one in pink. Actually, can I borrow it to see if it fits first?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement