Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any friendly Gaelic football matches around?

Options
  • 18-02-2010 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi, i have seen plenty of kickabouts for soccer, indoor and pitch, but have never seen a casual gaelic football match.
    I played club football at home but havent played in years since i moved to Galway. Does anybody know of a kickabout around the city?
    Cheers

Comments

lavaghball wrote: »
    Hi, i have seen plenty of kickabouts for soccer, indoor and pitch, but have never seen a casual gaelic football match.
    I played club football at home but havent played in years since i moved to Galway. Does anybody know of a kickabout around the city?
    Cheers

I've always wondered about that, it's not like it's any harder to play, infact ye could do away with the goalies(which everyone hates doing) and just play by points... strange how it's never done

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭EI111

You should just go train with a junior team thats pretty much what training is with them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Head down to pearse stadium, the locals love gaa players down there:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

its hard to get people to play soccer let alone gaelic from my experience :)

Advertisement