Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roman Pavlyuchenko OR Peter Crouch

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Pav in Crouch out.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Never liked Crouch so I'm defo going for Pav on this one especially after Wigan today! We need to scrap this long ball crap and start playing some classy attacking football again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I think pav offers something different to what we have he has the ability to slot a ball home and doesn't rely on raw power I don't think crouch has that ability and we should mix things up because we dontwant to be predictible and easy to defend against. Great from bale today aswell COYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

bentley is playing far better than he has ever done at spurs. thats enough for now.

"harry hasnt done much right of late" - come on man, we are still in fa cup and 4th in the league. end of story

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

mickman wrote: »
    bentley is playing far better than he has ever done at spurs. thats enough for now.

Exactly. If he gets another 2/3 games in id be very happy cos hes been doing well. Cut out the fancy stuff aswel.

As for crouch and pav both players obviously have their flaws but i just think pav has to get a run in the team. Compare his and crouchies chances towards the end yesterday. Both on the left foot but crouchs is far more straight forward. He just doesnt hit the ball like a goalscorer. Pav takes a touch and slots it home. And its been because of missed chances like that at 1-0 why weve drawn so many games.

Also by starting with pav i think it provides the likes of bentley with easier and more hurtful crosses because he might actually move a yard or two when hes in the box. God forbid crouch ever tried to get in front of a defender!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

yep. crouchs attempt was terrible. pav will start wed night id say

Advertisement