Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CAGE CONTENDER IV

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

cletus wrote: »
    hey lads, really looking forward to watching this on Sunday night, but I just tried to set it to record on my chorus box thingy, and its not listed.

there hasn't been a change of plan, has there?

Small change of plan, it has been moved to a better slot on Saturday at 21:30

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

Is it freeview like some programmes they have on setanta ireland as I dont have setanta?
    Have subscribed and unsubscribed to setanta about 3 times already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

Anakin.S wrote: »
    Feel sorry for the fighter who put the time in the gym just to have his fight cancelled at the weigh in.

Are you offering him a fight at the next Cage Contender?

Totally agree, this is a real mental blow to the fighter. After all the hours he would have put in for nothing he may find it very difficult to bust his ass in training without any fight to train for.

In regards to the fighter not caring about making weight, thats a terrible thing to do. I'd go nuts if I had put in all that work for nothing. Anyway, let's hope the lad who made weight gets a fight at the next show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

Chewabacca wrote: »
    ........ let's hope the lad who made weight gets a fight at the next show.

Alan will be competing this Sunday against the talented Ronnie Brennan for vacant EFR Bantamweight Title up at the Ramble.:cool:

Best of luck to two of Irelands young talent this will be an exciting fight;)

Urs
    x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 macnerdy

on behalf of Brian Moore and Mark Porter at www.wexfordmma.ie we would like to say cheers for a cracking night!! There was a cracking atmosphere in the place.The only down point came much later in the night when some of brian's supporters thought mma meant mix many alcohols:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 13bmoe

macnerdy wrote: »
    on behalf of Brian Moore and Mark Porter at www.wexfordmma.ie we would like to say cheers for a cracking night!! There was a cracking atmosphere in the place.The only down point came much later in the night when some of brian's supporters thought mma meant mix many alcohols:eek:

Brian Moore here. This post was NOT made on my behalf. Was a great night but we actually had to drive back home to Wexford that night, unfortunately, so dont know where that came out of??.... Fair play to John and Mark for a great production.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 sonoflife

fightie wrote: »
    Who do you reckon wil win it Ben?

Sorry for late reply!.... I thought Damo would win it!.... Robs a good fighter tho so i wasnt sure...But Damo's putting some good submission victories on his tally against some submission fighters...Well done to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

Does anyone know where I can get me a copy of Cage Contender IV to watch?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭kid chaos

LavaLamp wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get me a copy of Cage Contender IV to watch?

Thanks!
    Best contacting John Ferguson. PM him on here or facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

kid chaos wrote: »
    Best contacting John Ferguson. PM him on here or facebook

excellent, thanks :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement