Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vibram Five Fingers Where to get on Store, not online

• 18-02-2010 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi

i know it's already post, but i am looking for store where you can get in shop than online

reason... i am wearing 42 size for running, but sometime shoes or boot... would be 41... if i brought Vibram Five fingers Classics

which size i should get 41 or 42 cos i 'want look big or end at tole look funny like up cos no space on top of toes

so if you know any store in Dublin or Ireland please put on this boards thank

all i know there is Galways one

Store
    http://www.healthfitz.ie/products
    Training Studio, Liosban Business Park, Tuam Road, Galway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Nialloooo

Hi Jedistev,
    I got a pair on-line from nakedape.co.uk at xmas time, the size was off but i sent them back and got the right size no problems only had to pay for the p & p for returns, there is a good sizeing chart on the oficall website you should follow.. if you do find a shop let me know as id perfer to get a proper fiting etc so a drive to Galway might be worth it
    Hope thats of some help

Advertisement