Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audiosurf

Options
  • 18-02-2010 4:40pm
    Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if any of ye have audiosurf and would be up for some score challenges? If you've never heard of it, I implore you to download steam and get the demo, it's freaking excellent.

It takes your Music Library and turns it into a track which you ride along as a spaceship collecting brick and matching colours. It is psychadelic and awesome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Ah haven't played this in ages , very basic game with an insane level of addiction. I'll try and 'acquire' this again over the weekend.

Edit : D'oh actually have this installed lol

Edit Edit : After some updates it now wont let me log in grrrrrrrrrrrr

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

You can't log into steam is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Aye, seems a common issue , installed latest version and it it tries to update and comes back and says im not connected to internet. Total pain in the face.

Checked the list of app's and services that can cause problems with it on the steam site but no joy. Maddening when you pay for something and the support team just shrug at you. I'm due a rebuild on my pc soon so that should fix it when I get around to it.

Advertisement