Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Full team kits

• 18-02-2010 4:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anybody know where I could buy full team kits in Ireland.

I would be looking for two full kits i.e. 15 outfield shirts + shorts for each team.

I have a price from the uk of €360 for 30 shirts & shorts delivered including numbering on a Polyester mix shirt, I dont need sponsor logos or anything like that just plain shirts.

Is there anywhere in Ireland that I could try. I would prefer to buy over here.

Thanks in advance.

Jay

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

j14 wrote: »
    Hi,

I would be looking for two full kits i.e. 15 outfield shirts + shorts for each team.

I have a price from the uk of €360 for 30 shirts & shorts delivered including numbering on a Polyester mix shirt, I dont need sponsor logos or anything like that just plain shirts.

Thanks in advance.

Jay

You won't get them that cheap here I don't think, bloody hell, €360 for 30 shirts numbered is pretty good (are they numbered 1-30, or is it two sets numbered 2-16 and get the keeper a separate one or what?)

Boardeaux have bought two kits from these people (shirts, shorts, socks)

http://www.proteamsports.net/

Decent quality, but more expensive, 1-16 numbered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭j14

The Shirts are numbered 2 - 16 and we have to supply our own keeper shirts.

There are a few different styles we are looking at a Barca home kit replica and a Dutch home kit replica.

These kits will not be used in a League but only by me and my mates.

We rent out a full size Astro pitch for 2 hrs every sunday and have a full on 11 a side match and just think jersys will be better than bibs.

I had a feeling the price would be hard to beat but thogut I'd ask in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I think the proteam kits come in at around the €700 mark, so that's 4 times the price really.

We do get crests and sponsor logos done though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

we got azzuri jerseys for about €32+vat a head. we could order as many as we want and then make one off orders

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Used to play in a league on astro turf in UL in Limerick a while back, and we paid over €400 for 17 kits (including keepers)

€360 for 30 kits sounds very good to me.

• Advertisement

I got my Jerseys today and I must say they are better quality than I expected fully numbered from (2 - 17) and everything.

I bought.

POMPEY

http://www.arorasports.co.uk/uk/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=177&zenid=5b722394b6368621febacea2e7277fd3

SAO PAULO

http://www.arorasports.co.uk/uk/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=182&zenid=5b722394b6368621febacea2e7277fd3

and two Keeper kits (with padded shorts) for €316 delivered in 4 days from the UK.

I'm a happy camper to say the least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I got my Jerseys today and I must say they are better quality than I expected fully numbered from (2 - 17) and everything.

I bought.

POMPEY

http://www.arorasports.co.uk/uk/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=177&zenid=5b722394b6368621febacea2e7277fd3

SAO PAULO

http://www.arorasports.co.uk/uk/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=182&zenid=5b722394b6368621febacea2e7277fd3

and two Keeper kits (with padded shorts) for €316 delivered in 4 days from the UK.

lol at the model

Thats me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I bought.

POMPEY

SAO PAULO

If you'd waited till the end of the season youcould probaly have bought actually Pompey jerseys for about €1 each off a liquidator.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,132 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Stekelly wrote: »
    If you'd waited till the end of the season youcould probaly have bought actually Pompey jerseys for about €1 each off a liquidator.:D
    The signed ones are only 50c

• Advertisement

I never thought of €1 Pompey jerseys!!!

He would have given us a better deal on International kits but we wanted a more generic look. They feel quite nice too, not as heavy as I thought they would be. I have a few jerseys from when I was in Thailand and I may as well be wearing an aran jumper on the pitch.

Thats me!

You look angry :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Jay
    Whats site was that?

keane2097 wrote: »
    You look angry :D

Im messing, if I looked like him I would be looking for work as a Gattuso Look-A-Like!

Voltwad wrote: »
    Whats site was that?

I got them from http://arorasports.co.uk/uk/.

Email them to try to get a better price than whats advertised on the site. Thats what I did but my order was quite large so thats probably why I got such a discount.

The price on the site would have been €375 and I got them for €315 after a few emails back and forth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I got them from http://arorasports.co.uk/uk/.

Email them to try to get a better price than whats advertised on the site. Thats what I did but my order was quite large so thats probably why I got such a discount.

The price on the site would have been €375 and I got them for €315 after a few emails back and forth.
    And you had to get the Goalkeeper kit seperately yeah?

Voltwad wrote: »
    And you had to get the Goalkeeper kit seperately yeah?

No. The keeper kit was part of the deal.

Heres what I got.

15 x outfied jerseys numbered 2-17 & shorts numbered 2-17 in Pompey Blue.
    15 x outfield jerseys numbered 2-17 & shorts numbered 2-17 in Sao Paulo Yellow.
    1 x Goalkeeper Shirt & PADDED shorts in Black.
    1 x Goalkeeper Shirt & PADDED shorts in Orange.

All delivered by FAST WAY courier (with tracking number) within 3 days from the UK for €315.

Im messing, if I looked like him I would be looking for work as a Gattuso Look-A-Like!

Thank god for that :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

No. The keeper kit was part of the deal.

Heres what I got.

15 x outfied jerseys numbered 2-17 & shorts numbered 2-17 in Pompey Blue.
    15 x outfield jerseys numbered 2-17 & shorts numbered 2-17 in Sao Paulo Yellow.
    1 x Goalkeeper Shirt & PADDED shorts in Black.
    1 x Goalkeeper Shirt & PADDED shorts in Orange.

All delivered by FAST WAY courier (with tracking number) within 3 days from the UK for €315.

Wht number is missing in the outfield jerseys (2-17 would normally be 16 shirts)?

Wht number is missing in the outfield jerseys (2-17 would normally be 16 shirts)?

There is no number 13 in both kits for some reason, maybe superstition? I don't know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

There is no number 13 in both kits for some reason, maybe superstition? I don't know.
    Sub-goalie?

Advertisement