Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who to send completed Albums to?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

if you think it's good enough to release, send it to labels. if no label wants it then it's not good enough (especially in this day and age where the standard of labels is so low).

best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭grandslamsmith

jtsuited wrote: »
    if you think it's good enough to release, send it to labels. if no label wants it then it's not good enough (especially in this day and age where the standard of labels is so low).

best of luck.

I do, I do :)

Stark, to the point, yer a Gent

Slam

www.soundcloud.com/grand-slam-smith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Hi nice tracks, good funky stuff reminds a little of fila brazilia in parts. One thing you might have a problem with if you're gonna release the tracks though is clearing the samples on them. Just a point to remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭gsparx

Or release it yourself.
    A bad label will take most of your income for doing f**k all.
    I've come across loads of great self-released music.
    You'd have to try to get reviews/ publicity/ airplay and try to promote yourself in all the various ways in order to make some sales.
    The music sounds good, man. Reminds me of Propellerheads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭grandslamsmith

gsparx wrote: »
    Or release it yourself.
    A bad label will take most of your income for doing f**k all.
    I've come across loads of great self-released music.
    You'd have to try to get reviews/ publicity/ airplay and try to promote yourself in all the various ways in order to make some sales.
    The music sounds good, man. Reminds me of Propellerheads.

Thanks again - great words and fish & Chips for the brain!

Propellerheads....I am noooooot worthy :)

Slam

• Advertisement
Advertisement