Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: Time RXS Carbon Titan Pedals

• 18-02-2010 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Pair of Time RXS Titans for sale (carbon pedals with titanium axle).

201g for the pair according to my kitchen scales. Review here.

Picked these up at the start of last year for €175, going cheaper than the newer RXS Ulteam Ti pedals. Used on TT bike about 5 times in total. Recently had bearings regreased on RHS pedal (as pedals had been idle for much of the season!) in Cycleways so are in immaculate condition.

Selling as I picked up a pair of the RXS Ulteams.

Looking for €100.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Offer asking if includes cleats in similar condition, €90 otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Billy Whizz

Hi blorg, I have a good few pairs of RXS cleats but none would be as "unused" as the pedals. All perfectly functional though - when I get new shoes I get new cleats :rolleyes:.

Otherwise I'll accept €90.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Just the pedals @€;90 is good for me then, I will send you a PM.

Advertisement