Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Beautiful Kittens looking for a home....

Options
  • 18-02-2010 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Three lovely little kittens have just arrived in my back garden...... anyone want one?? :D:D:D

2 completely black
    1 white with black markings..

They're still a bit wild, but if I know they're going to a good home, I soon have them tamed!! :D

Cheers!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Berlin_100642

Hi,

My daughter is desperate to get a kitten. Do you still have them?

Thanks,

Ber

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Cypresstree

Hi Ber,

We still have all three kittens! I will post up some pics this evening when I get home from work. They are still a bit wild, but if you are interested I will start to tame them....

Are you sure you wouldnt like 2.... . :D:D:D

I'm still coming to terms with the idea of having one!

I'll check for the pics later and pm you my details

Here's a few pics...

We have two black ones, and one white one with black spots... The larger cat in the pic is mum!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Aw, wee little black kitteh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Ooooohhhhh the white one looks sooooooooooooo like my kitty. I love them! Hope you get homes for them. You should post in the rehoming thread in Animal and Pet Issues - might find someone looking for kittens there.

Hi Cypresstree,

They look gorgeous. I will show the pics to the boss when she comes home from school and be in touch then.

Thanks,

Ber

Anyone??? :D:D:D

Advertisement